Confused by the two Rufs performens and topspeed

Four PS4's?! Can they all be daisy-chained together? I know you could do 3 units together for 3 screen racing and I'm sure other games too. What about the fourth? I'd think you'd need 5 screens so you could have one in front of you and then two more on each side of you, angled inward.
I only have the one there now. Not sure if you can link PS4s yet, just thought I'd create my own "PS4 Super Pro" while I had four in the same room.

Thank you Fatkrakr, I am having this issue on PC. Not spending too much time on Assetto Corsa PS4 until they improve the on-line features. Is this same screen where steering and braking dead zones are adjusted? Not sure I've seen this.
Yes the same page.

The RUF RT12 R already ran huge 15" front and 13.5" rear diameter ceramic disc ( ventilated + cross drilled ), with 8 piston front and 4 piston rear aluminum monoblock caliper augmented by BOSCH 8.0 ABS system, it's beaten recently by 2015 RUF RTR with 16.1" front and 15.4" rear ( at least on a RUF car )

Maybe replace the Michelin Pilot Sports Cup with stickier tire is better/simpler/cheaper way to shorten braking distance :lol: :P

Oh, for top speed, with shorter final, it tops at 217 Mph ( for vanilla RT12 with 650 HP, 6th gear ratio 0.75), there are 2 final drive options, the taller one allowed to reach 225 Mph ( what Ruf said, but RT12 R should be able to reach it with 750HP/709lb-ft / 1.3 Bar of boost )
FWIW the RT12 is deceptively brutally fast even in AWD form.

As for the the AC car, well it is a little off on the steering feel and braking power. I spent an entire weekend with a 2006 RT12 AWD on track and the car is a bit more capable IRL than in AC with fresh Michelin's . I just tweaked the brake power and steering and its pretty much spot on. The current version should be all the 2006 model was and more - one would think.

Last edited:
FWIW the RT12 is deceptively brutally fast even in AWD form.

As for the the AC car, well it is a little off on the steering feel and braking power. I spent an entire weekend with a 2006 RT12 AWD on track and the car is a bit more capable IRL than in AC with fresh Michelin's . I just tweaked the brake power and steering and its pretty much spot on. The current version should be all the 2006 model was and more - one would think.

What's off with the steering ? The RUF RT12 R has pretty high steering ratio.

What's off with the steering ? The RUF RT12 R has pretty high steering ratio.
It's a bit vague in game. I will need to go see the exact change I made - I believe it was to the steering ratio maybe.

And as I say, maybe Ruf dumbed down the new RT12 and it really is little numb feeling compared to the 2006 car.

It's a bit vague in game. I will need to go see the exact change I made - I believe it was to the steering ratio maybe.

And as I say, maybe Ruf dumbed down the new RT12 and it really is little numb feeling compared to the 2006 car.

The real RUF RT12 R has 2.98 steering turns lock to lock, not exactly quick coupled with 14.5" steering wheel diameter, the turning radius also pretty big at close to 35 ft / more than 10m.

Back