W wat_ ta_ ta Messages 12 Jan 5, 2003 #1 ummmm i need to win the rype R meeting in amature division plz post settings or any other help thanks
ummmm i need to win the rype R meeting in amature division plz post settings or any other help thanks
The Porko Messages 1,948 Jan 5, 2003 #3 Do the Pro FF cup and get the spoon civic type r, thats what i did.
RX-7 Turbo II Messages 481 Feb 14, 2003 #4 Buy a Acura Integra Type-R and tune it up, or buy a NSX Type-R
Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage Feb 14, 2003 #5 Hello wat, and welcome to GTP. Please post settings questions in the GT3 Settings forum... I would move this thread over there, but it also looks like you're asking about what car to use, so I'll leave it here.
Hello wat, and welcome to GTP. Please post settings questions in the GT3 Settings forum... I would move this thread over there, but it also looks like you're asking about what car to use, so I'll leave it here.