R35 SKYLIN3 Messages 2,625 Glasgow Messages R35-SKYL1N3 Messages L3TH4L H1TM4N Jun 24, 2011 #1 When it says you have been disconnected from server is that you being kicked or connection failure?
A ALP1986 (Banned) Messages 122 Jun 24, 2011 #2 its a connection failure. when your kicked it says so. Don't worry its not your connection, its PD/Sony's fault.
its a connection failure. when your kicked it says so. Don't worry its not your connection, its PD/Sony's fault.
iamsupernasty Messages 1,542 Chicago, IL Messages iamsupernasty Jun 24, 2011 #4 ALP1986 its a connection failure. when your kicked it says so. Don't worry its not your connection, its PD/Sony's fault. Click to expand... Then why does it happen more to people with sketchy connections, than those of us with solid connections? I haven't EVER been disconnected from a server randomly.
ALP1986 its a connection failure. when your kicked it says so. Don't worry its not your connection, its PD/Sony's fault. Click to expand... Then why does it happen more to people with sketchy connections, than those of us with solid connections? I haven't EVER been disconnected from a server randomly.
DLR (Banned) Messages 1,589 Under the Hood Messages iWinYouLooz Messages PS3>Xbox Jun 24, 2011 #5 I hate it when I get disconnected. My wifi signal is at 90% and the lobby connection is 4 bars. But I still get disconnected...
I hate it when I get disconnected. My wifi signal is at 90% and the lobby connection is 4 bars. But I still get disconnected...