TrdScionxB2 Messages 517 Tennessee Messages scionxb2 Mar 17, 2013 #1 I'm trying to play GT5 online & today it's giving me a "A connection to the sever could not be established. (ID=1.536)" What's going on ? Thanks. Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
I'm trying to play GT5 online & today it's giving me a "A connection to the sever could not be established. (ID=1.536)" What's going on ? Thanks.
TwistyDrift Messages 771 World Drift Messages TwistAndSlide Mar 19, 2013 #2 Have you tried using the search function, it might solve your problem or use google; google is your friend.
Have you tried using the search function, it might solve your problem or use google; google is your friend.
jgancherjr ("Stupid-Fast") Premium Messages 2,166 Indiana Messages JGancherJr & Stupid-Fast_Jay Messages King0fKongs Mar 19, 2013 #3 TrdScionxB2 "A conception to the sever Click to expand... Did you try wine and soft music? Zing
TrdScionxB2 Messages 517 Tennessee Messages scionxb2 Mar 19, 2013 #4 TwistyDrift Have you tried using the search function, it might solve your problem or use google; google is your friend. Click to expand... No. I thought it was because I was borrowing a car, but after turning off the ps3 & maybe Internet, it worked. jgancherjr Did you try wine and soft music? Zing Click to expand... No, lol I fixed it now.
TwistyDrift Have you tried using the search function, it might solve your problem or use google; google is your friend. Click to expand... No. I thought it was because I was borrowing a car, but after turning off the ps3 & maybe Internet, it worked. jgancherjr Did you try wine and soft music? Zing Click to expand... No, lol I fixed it now.