Console Racing.Net's Tuning Garage - Ferrari 330 P4 '67, XJ220 '92, Griffith 500 '94!

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 74 comments
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12
  • 595PP
  • Tuned At Brands Hatch Grand Prix
  • Racing Hard Tires
  • Oil Change

Jerome

Good sir, justo to let you know that this tune also works nice in the 15th anniversary model. Just need to use all the rear downforce avaliable.

Great tune. Many Thanks. Chat soon. :)

Good sir, justo to let you know that this tune also works nice in the 15th anniversary model. Just need to use all the rear downforce avaliable.

Great tune. Many Thanks. Chat soon. :)

Cool, glad it works well for ya :gtpflag: I think if there is an Anniv. model you can use the regular tune on it, they usually just have a little more HP.

Jerome

Cool, glad it works well for ya :gtpflag: I think if there is an Anniv. model you can use the regular tune on it, they usually just have a little more HP.

Jerome

👍 In the case of the Audi, it is really the HP and PP that changes, along side with more downforce avaliable (if im not mistaken, the AR Audi has 750...)

Chat soon. :)

• Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
  • 550PP
  • Tuned At Laguna Seca
  • Sport Soft Tires
  • Oil Change, Supercharger, Intake Tuning, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Sports Catalytic Converter, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Window Weight Reduction

Jerome

• Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
  • 600PP
  • Tuned At Circuit De Spa Francorchamps
  • Sport Soft Tires
  • Oil Change, High RPM Range Turbo Kit, Intake Tuning, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Sports Catalytic Converter, Racing Exhaust, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood Weight Reduction

Jerome

I can whip something up for that.

Jerome

Lamborghini Aventador pls!

Apologies on the delay buddy, evenings have been busy and there's the NFL Draft tonight, I should have something for you tomorrow. I did most of the leg work on it already, just needs to be fine tuned 👍

Jerome

Yea I recently had my first baby, so I took down ConsoleRacing.Net (and stopped being a Mod) since A) No more time :lol: and B) GT6=GT5 : /

Jerome

Oh, thanks a lot @Jump_Ace! I didn't even think to check the Tunes section here. I just assumed you had taken down your website and the tunes were gone forever. There were a couple that I wanted to check out... 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh, thanks a lot @Jump_Ace! I didn't even think to check the Tunes section here. I just assumed you had taken down your website and the tune were gone forever. There were a couple that I wanted to check out... 👍 :cheers:

Yea well when GT6 came out, my wife was nagging mentioning having a baby, so I knew I wouldn't have time to maintain my site, so I dumped all my tunes to the new GTP Tunes DB 👍 There were about 8 other cars I wanted to tune, but maybe later :gtpflag:

Jerome

Back