Contacting the makers of Gran Turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stupot1974
  • 56 comments
  • 3,322 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragnar1211
What is amazing is how offended people get if someone posts in the wrong forum.


IGNORE THE BLOODY POST! You get this famine guy acting like he is all high and mighty, reminds me of the little guy from the incredibles... just need a Mr Incredible to throw him through a few walls. lol Just relax .. Mommy mommy I need a moderator.

"Acting"?
 
I just think Famine was having a bad day. Of course the new guy was a dunder-head, but maybe he was just like a really naive little kid. No need to rip his head off and feed it to the lions, its not his fault he's a bit slow. He wasn't impolite to anyone.

Mind you, I still enjoyed Famine giving him crap in a sadistic sort of way. :trouble:
 
Famine
"Acting"?

Best post in this thread so far :lol:

Beautiful famine - Beautiful !....
 
Famine
"Acting"?

Sheesh.

A little "head" "ar*e" problem here. Yank it out and i bet you'll feel a lot better, at worst, life will smell a lot less.
 
Everyone's suddenly an expert in medical diagnostics.


No-one who's a proponent of e-mailing PD has yet answered the question though. Why do you think PD's e-mail address is almost impossible to get hold of? Do you think it'd be productive to e-mail them a list of cars/tracks/ideas YOU think would be good in GT"5"? Do you think it'd be productive if everyone did it? Do you think PD have never thought of any of these things?

Answers on a postcard.

(and I'm 7:5 up. Cool)
 
Hello Guys and Girls.

First things first.
Sorry if i put this post in the wrong area, I am new to this site and I did use the seach thingy but came up with nothing for contacting PD or Sony.

And I take it the answer to my question is no, no one know how to contact them. The list was put in there to show what I would like to see.

I do know the technical limitations of the dvd disks and processing power of the playstation, so I know I wont see all of what I would like to see in the next generation of the game and platform.

Like I think some one has said something similar, but someone is new dont bite the heads off advise them in the right direction.


Thank you for your time
 
Famine

No-one who's a proponent of e-mailing PD has yet answered the question though. Why do you think PD's e-mail address is almost impossible to get hold of? Do you think it'd be productive to e-mail them a list of cars/tracks/ideas YOU think would be good in GT"5"? Do you think it'd be productive if everyone did it? Do you think PD have never thought of any of these things?


Thank Famine,

That what I was trying to get at, I think it would help (but could hinder) them actually see want people who buy the games want in the games.
 
Stupot1974
Sorry if i put this post in the wrong area, I am new to this site and I did use the seach thingy but came up with nothing for contacting PD or Sony.

And I take it the answer to my question is no, no one know how to contact them. The list was put in there to show what I would like to see.

Actually, I DID answer it. And I answered it "Yes". Third response in this thread.

I see you've got what I was getting at now though. And, for reference, I like the Liana idea. We "know" that PD browse this site and all of the GT2/3/4/5 wishlists are probably read. Rest assured that if you've come up with something new - however unlikely this may be in my mind - PD now know about it...
 
Cheers

Sorry there was so many peeps bitting my head off at the time i must of missed it
 
So, er, are we all mates again now?

:)
 
Probably,

Stupot. The problem isn't that you have an idea or ideas about GT5.
The problem is that we have hashed, re-hashed, and re-re-hashed this out more than a few times. And in more than a few forums.

The thrust of this message, and Famine's is to use the "search" feature of this site to find the subject that your are searching for. Then add your ideas to it.

I believe that Famine is right. PD probably does browse around in here, and at GTX and the Numbers, etc. to find out what we are saying.

AS for my number one gripe. 24-hr races and no "save in the pits" option.
 
Let's not argue and bicker about who killed who.
 
Radicool02
Isn't Isle of man TT a motor bike track?

Yup!! And what would make PD include the Top Gear test track (aka lotus' testing track)?? There might be some alterations, but there will still be a heavy Japanese-bias, regardless. That's unavoidable.

Damage - why?? The idea of a computer game is to let you do stuff you can't do in real-life. I dont want to crawl around the 'Ring in fear I might bend the splitter of my Audi R8. That would be boring...
 
The Lotus test track is nowhere near the Top Gear track. The Lotus test track is at Hethel near Norwich. Right by the factory.
 
Stupot1974 - Welcome to GTP, I hope you enjoy your stay here. This is the best place for GT talk, and your in good company. Don't worry about posting in the wrong section, we all make mistakes. I trust you've found the GT5 section? There's a few "Wishlist" threads in there you can post your ideas in. Take care m8 :)

Famine - All you had to say was "hi ya mate, have a look at the new GT5 area, you'll find some other threads like this in there. Enjoy your stay etc"..........but no. You go in all guns blazing. Screw your head back on, take it out of your rear end, sit down and think before you post. You've been using this forum for years now, and you still react like it's the worst thing ever when someone makes a mistake. Cut people some slack. If something like posting in the wrong section on a internet forum winds you then I hate to see what your like when something improtant goes wrong for you. Just remember that people do make mistakes in life and no one is perfect.

Everyone else - Why is everyone flaming Stupot1974? Maybe the mod who authorised this thread should not have allowed it to get this far. Please think before you post.
 
Hello j8mie
cheers for the welcome, Famine did come back later to post a thred with out bitting my head off so we are all friends now (I think)

Stupot
 
Chris Criswell
Then again, it's not on a 100 GB disk

your whishes have been answerd, TDK have just announced a 100GB Blue-ray disk, and since PS3 will be Blue-ray wee should see those babys being used 👍

And back on topic, dude try and use the search, cant stress this enough.

It helps keep the forum tidy and easy to find what we want read instead of doing a search for it. And also welcome and enjoy your stay.

But lets say if PD did read your e-mail or this thread, what make you think that all of your ideas arn't being iplimented or are on the drawign boards for GT5/6 depending on the real power of PS3.
 
j8mie
Famine - All you had to say was "hi ya mate, have a look at the new GT5 area, you'll find some other threads like this in there. Enjoy your stay etc"..........but no. You go in all guns blazing. Screw your head back on, take it out of your rear end, sit down and think before you post. You've been using this forum for years now, and you still react like it's the worst thing ever when someone makes a mistake. Cut people some slack. If something like posting in the wrong section on a internet forum winds you then I hate to see what your like when something improtant goes wrong for you.

Have you actually READ my first post? I wasn't rude, offensive or flame-y in any way.

j8mie
Just remember that people do make mistakes in life and no one is perfect.

Speak for yourself.

j8mie
Everyone else - Why is everyone flaming Stupot1974? Maybe the mod who authorised this thread should not have allowed it to get this far. Please think before you post.

Moderator authorisation is no longer active in this forum.
 
D_Logan
Let's not argue and bicker about who killed who.
*cough* "who killed whom":lol:
 
Famine
The Lotus test track is nowhere near the Top Gear track. The Lotus test track is at Hethel near Norwich. Right by the factory.

Then where is this fabled Top gear track, that has an identical layout...?
 
Identical layout?

Hethel:
hetheltrack.jpg


Dunsfold:
Dunsfold.gif
 
Famine
Do me a favour and think about technological limitations before you put finger to key again.

PD put everything they could into the PS2 to make GT4, Obviously with GT"5" and its far bigger discs they're going to want to put MORE cars and MORE tracks on, and with the by far increased processing and graphical power of the PS3 they will want to improve other aspects. Do you think NO-ONE on the PD crew has ever thought about changing weather conditions? Or more cars on the track? Or damage? Or do you perhaps think they've had all of these ideas already and couldn't manage it to the level they wanted on the now-ancient PS2? Hmm?

Perhaps you think people e-mailing them saying "I've got this great idea - let's have the Ferrari F40 in GT5." would assist them in some way? Or maybe the fact their e-mail address is virtually impossible to get hold of hints otherwise.

Better a smart arse than a dumbass.


HAHAHA now that is what i call a very great point there mate 👍
 
Nice contribution to a year old thread, this thread was nothing more than a mess before, why revive it now? Why search for this thread so as to revive it a year later?
 
Sorry mate, did not even see it..... btw i did not search for it.
 
And we're closed. The thread pretty much achieved closure before anyway, so there's no need to revive it. Glad I managed to make someone laugh though! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back