Continental Sports Car Challenge

What I've gathered so far:

1. Maybe doing two classes isn't such a bad idea after all.

2. Standard weight for gs class (if we make it two) is 1450kg

3. Camero is done :) got mad at the Mazda, didn't get a engine upgrade and didn't want to get it.

4. The m3 rx8 will be the only cars without any gt auto aero upgrades, both handle well without them.

5. There will hopefully be a star wars battle front 3 announcement this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I can't. People at my school didn't even know it existed and I'm in 9th grade. Lol

no one cares at my school exept for this one korean kid who wore this big ass cross on his neck that looked like something a rapper would wear

Alright, I've decided to do a second class (st). It'll be pretty much the cars that are in the st class in real life. I'll have a list up tomorrow and I hope / plan on having the gs class cars specd by tomorrow at a decent hour. If anyone is on spring break/different time zone and wants to help it all welcome!

polarbear345
Alright, I've decided to do a second class (st). It'll be pretty much the cars that are in the st class in real life. I'll have a list up tomorrow and I hope / plan on having the gs class cars specd by tomorrow at a decent hour. If anyone is on spring break/different time zone and wants to help it all welcome!

So what cars are we using for the second class

Back