Cool idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
Harrow
hankskillzone
As a drifter my self and a fan on Initial D I think it would be cool if they could add in some hillclimb and downhill mountain drift races and free roam online. It would be cool to make are own tracks like that to. Tell me what you guys think. :)

This could be possible with the GPS Course Maker coming for GT6. Also, you can post this on the wishlist thread.

The new Course Maker should cover most of what you want. Check out the topics about the Course Maker or Rhonda in GT6 section on this site.

You'll be able to make your own point to point course when we get the new track editor to make some outstanding mountain drift roads along with getting some of the real iconic drift roads from Japan, China, California, Arizona, Va etc once the GPS addition to the course editor.

"FRIENDLY COP @Johnnypenso"
WOW LOL @jsjakesaid

As a drifter my self and a fan on Initial D I think it would be cool if they could add in some hillclimb and downhill mountain drift races and free roam online. It would be cool to make are own tracks like that to. Tell me what you guys think. :)

It's that time again, the dreams of grandeur threads come to life.

You'll be able to make your own point to point course when we get the new track editor to make some outstanding mountain drift roads along with getting some of the real iconic drift roads from Japan, China, California, Arizona, Va etc once the GPS addition to the course editor.

"FRIENDLY COP @Johnnypenso"
WOW LOL @jsjakesaid

What's in Arizona??

Really @LMSCorvetteGT2?
Mount Lemon, A-Mountain, Black Mountain near Flag Staff, Clear Hills, Fork road pass, I could go on.

Really @LMSCorvetteGT2?
Mount Lemon, A-Mountain, Black Mountain near Flag Staff, Clear Hills, Fork road pass, I could go on.

Black Mountain...good luck with that and that isn't near Flagstaff unless you mean some other lesser known in Arizona. Also which A-mountain, be careful with your answer on that one. Mount Lemmon I guess, I care more about the observatory there it does have a nice pass through it but good luck with Pima County sheriff dept. I-40 is nice, but I could say the same about boring I-8 which is flat and quite straight. AZ hardly has cool point to point or mountain passes to have fun on. California though, now that's the place for point to point.

You should check out LOTS for your touge racing needs, I'm sure it'll pick up again once GT6 comes out. It's mostly grip racing though.

Be careful with my answer about A-Mountain? @LMSCorvetteGT2 ; get off of you small horse. There is only one A-Mountain which is in Tuscon Az chap. Apparently you haven't traveled the whole span all of AZ, I-40 is a sham, I-10 or 15 will be your best bet if they are still marked. If you have no clue where Black Mountain is at near Flag Staff then you shouldn't have quoted or reposed to my post. I haven't been in Az for over 30 years and I know more about the state than you do do.

Addition:
The ONLY A-MOUNTAIN IS NEAR UVA!!
AND I FORGOT ABOUT ROUT 9 which clammed 17 lives when I lived in AZ.

Last edited:
Be careful with my answer about A-Mountain? @LMSCorvetteGT2 ; get off of you small horse. There is only one A-Mountain which is in Tuscon Az chap. Apparently you haven't traveled the whole span all of AZ, I-40 is a sham, I-10 or 15 will be your best bet if they are still marked. If you have no clue where Black Mountain is at near Flag Staff then you shouldn't have quoted or reposed to my post. I haven't been in Az for over 30 years and I know more about the state than you do do.

Addition:
The ONLY A-MOUNTAIN IS NEAR UVA!!

Actually I have traveled all of Arizona there isn't one A-mountain, there is the U of A not UVA, and then ASU has their own A-Mountain. They are called such for the respective "A" on the mountain (go figure), but hey what do I know I only go to one of the Universities and have Friends at the other. Small horse, really, you have some issues?

Even those are that great I've been all over the place, my father is a truck driver and when I lived back home he took us trips everywhere in Arizona that most people haven't gone too. I'd say the Highway 93 toward hoover wouldn't be too bad for point to point but still nothing like what Cali has to offer.

Actually you think you know more when you really don't, yet again you amaze with your wishing to have more knowledge than you actually do. It's well displayed here and on the the Le Mans thread and other motorsport outlets. Now the black mountains I know of are near a cool small town full of donkeys or burrows that I visited last in 2008. There is also Black Mt. in Cave Creek which tons of PHX residents know of and hike at. Two different mountains same name, same state and neither are near Flagstaff. The earlier is about 180 miles from Flagstaff nearly same distance from Yuma to PHX. The latter is about less than 150 I'd say. Neither are close to flagstaff. That like me saying South Mountain in PHX is near Tucson.

Anyways you're quite combative when given real info, obviously the 30 years have made you senile.

Anyways you're quite combative when given real info, obviously the 30 years have made you senile.

Throw a comment like this into another post, and you'll earn an infraction. Utterly uncalled for, along with your increasingly hostile attitude 👎

@Hankskillzone - we have numerous wishlist threads scattered throughout this section, the most notable being the stickied thread up top 👍

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back