Coolest lights!!!

• Thread starter Lazy
  • 75 comments
I don't like the front of the RX7 LM though...it's just way too "curved"...:yuck:

Now the FTO LM, that is a sweet car, though the rear lights leave a lot to the imagination...;)

Blue one for me...I love slapping it around Tahiti Maze, then watching the replay. :drool:

Unfortunately, the guide book that i bought which is filled with mistakes thought it was an FF car! :lol:

Originally posted by SandStorm
Agreed. Those foggies on the S2000 are super-cool. :D

yep, i TOTALLY agree... i just checked out those lights and yeah... they got me... :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

hmm.... does any car in GT3 have those cool lights in the bottom of the car...? (was in that one car movie... can't remember the name..?:D ) they would look really cooL!!!:cool:

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Unfortunately, the guide book that i bought which is filled with mistakes thought it was an FF car! :lol:

If its Versus, Its normal.....................

Cause I have it. I use it so if I get bored I can find a car to toy with.

ou yea!!! i found a new beaty of the day.... the esperanto (or esperante)!!!! it got awsome lights... good lookin... really SWEET.... :D

Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
nah, the Panoz is TOOOOOOO big. It looks sweet. but its weird.
yeah, that it was... panoz esperante... :)
it looks like some car from far far from future... i like it.. kinda space time vehicle... :D :D my eyes like it.... :eek:

Yeh, I have the Versus guide...;)

Are you talking about Neon lights (underglow) Lazy? If so, no.

Are you talking about Neon lights (underglow) Lazy? If so, no.

umm.... yes i think so.... there are that kind of lights in one car drivin movie but can't remember the dam name... (vin diesel was in it if i remember correctly)

that's too sad...:indiff: they would really REALLY look great in night tracks.... some green glow below the car... yamii!!!! :D :D :D :D

Yes, i think that's what you are talking about...they usually come in fluro colours like green, blue, pink, white, black, etc.

Yes, i think that's what you are talking about...they usually come in fluro colours like green, blue, pink, white, black, etc.

yup, that's what i'm talking about!! :D
i would like to have one of those in my real car... but.... they are not allowed in FINLAND!!!! :mad:

Yeh, I'm pretty sure they're illegal in most places...They're illegal in Australia (in exhaust pipes and underglow).

Yeh, I'm pretty sure they're illegal in most places...They're illegal in Australia (in exhaust pipes and underglow).

why might that be so...??? i don't think they would annoy anybody....
I want them to be legal AND i want them to GT4

Back