Coolest lights!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lazy
  • 75 comments
  • 2,825 views
Agreed. Those foggies on the S2000 are super-cool. :D

They'd look nice on the Rex (Mazda). :drool: x3
 
I don't like the front of the RX7 LM though...it's just way too "curved"...:yuck:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I don't like the front of the RX7 LM though...it's just way too "curved"...:yuck:
True. Square it off. ;)
 
Now the FTO LM, that is a sweet car, though the rear lights leave a lot to the imagination...;)
 
FTO LM :drool:
It's a real beauty. Have a silver one in my garage, with black Enkei rims! :drool:
 
Blue one for me...I love slapping it around Tahiti Maze, then watching the replay. :drool:
 
Tahiti Maze? You mean you can actually slap rally tyres on that beast?
 
Yeh, it's 4WD mate...:)
 
Unfortunately, the guide book that i bought which is filled with mistakes thought it was an FF car! :lol:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Agreed. Those foggies on the S2000 are super-cool. :D

yep, i TOTALLY agree... i just checked out those lights and yeah... they got me... :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

hmm.... does any car in GT3 have those cool lights in the bottom of the car...? (was in that one car movie... can't remember the name..?:D ) they would look really cooL!!!:cool:
 
Originally posted by qjasonp
Front and rear.......SKYLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:
Amen.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Unfortunately, the guide book that i bought which is filled with mistakes thought it was an FF car! :lol:

If its Versus, Its normal.....................

Cause I have it. I use it so if I get bored I can find a car to toy with.
 
ou yea!!! i found a new beaty of the day.... the esperanto (or esperante)!!!! it got awsome lights... good lookin... really SWEET.... :D
 
You mean the Panoz Esperante GTR-1?

That car doesn't look very beautiful IMO, its just okay.
 
Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
nah, the Panoz is TOOOOOOO big. It looks sweet. but its weird.
yeah, that it was... panoz esperante... :)
it looks like some car from far far from future... i like it.. kinda space time vehicle... :D :D my eyes like it.... :eek:
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Definition for Panoz Esperante GTR-1 = Sweet weird big car. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: umm.... yeah... sumtin like that... :D
 
errr... so is there bottom lights at any car in GT3..???
 
Yeh, I have the Versus guide...;)

Are you talking about Neon lights (underglow) Lazy? If so, no.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER

Are you talking about Neon lights (underglow) Lazy? If so, no.

umm.... yes i think so.... there are that kind of lights in one car drivin movie but can't remember the dam name... (vin diesel was in it if i remember correctly)

that's too sad...:indiff: they would really REALLY look great in night tracks.... some green glow below the car... yamii!!!! :D :D :D :D
 
Yes, i think that's what you are talking about...they usually come in fluro colours like green, blue, pink, white, black, etc.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yes, i think that's what you are talking about...they usually come in fluro colours like green, blue, pink, white, black, etc.

yup, that's what i'm talking about!! :D
i would like to have one of those in my real car... but.... they are not allowed in FINLAND!!!! :mad:
 
Yeh, I'm pretty sure they're illegal in most places...They're illegal in Australia (in exhaust pipes and underglow).
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh, I'm pretty sure they're illegal in most places...They're illegal in Australia (in exhaust pipes and underglow).

why might that be so...??? i don't think they would annoy anybody....
I want them to be legal AND i want them to GT4
 
Back