CORE | 2016 Nurburgring 24 Hours VLNOpen 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 253 comments
Ughhhhhh. I had a bad lap 1, then was starting to get into the grove and bam. Knocked out of psn again. Has to at least 15 times times this week.

Ughhhhhh. I had a bad lap 1, then was starting to get into the grove and bam. Knocked out of psn again. Has to at least 15 times times this week.

Bad luck, I saw you were right on my tail at the start of the race before the crash you had on lap 1. Your fastest lap was very impressive though :)

VLN Round 2 - Race 1 - Nurburgring 24 Hour Circuit
Friday, January 22 - 8PM GMT (Room Host Cobra75)
Driver / Team / Car
1. ItzRacing (TBC) / GHH / Mercedes
2. TNR_Pfeffer702 / TNR / Audi
3. Cobra75 / CCR2 / Corvette
4. Glen-Alz-81 / RoR / BMW
5.LordZ1978 / REST /GTR

VLN Round 2 - Race 2 - Nurburgring 24 Hour Circuit
Saturday January 23 - 8PM GMT (Room Host Cobra75)
Driver / Team / Car
1. ItzRacing (TBC) / GHH / Mercedes
2. Niftyshifty3 / RoR / BMW
3. I-was-ere / CCR2 / Corvette

I take it that drivers entered in the 24 may participate in the VLNs. To that end what do drivers from outside core need to do to be able to enter your race club. I assume we need invitations. Our guys are very excited about this and a few might make todays race to flesh out the grid.

We have no good tunes so we will be fleshing out the grid...how many drivers do youneed tohave a race.

I take it that drivers entered in the 24 may participate in the VLNs. To that end what do drivers from outside core need to do to be able to enter your race club. I assume we need invitations. Our guys are very excited about this and a few might make todays race to flesh out the grid.

We have no good tunes so we will be fleshing out the grid...how many drivers do youneed tohave a race.

Ideally 5+

image.jpeg

Lobby open

hi too all , iam 1 off the drivers with DART and I just found out that the race tonight also is for single drivers , so iff it isnt too late i would like too participate ?

hi too all , iam 1 off the drivers with DART and I just found out that the race tonight also is for single drivers , so iff it isnt too late i would like too participate ?

It isn't too late too take part and you are more than welcome to come and join us.

Apologies to everyone for bailing out of the race, I was feeling very tired and once i had my crash I realised I was going to be too far away to make any spots up. I was also trying some changes to my car setup and it didn't work like i thought it would and it was a bit of a handful to drive.

Thanks to everyone who has shown up to race this weekend. It would be great if we could get a lot more cars entered for the final 2 VLN races in a fortnight's time!

Just a note to @Nail-27, @swiftsmith and @TeamEdge702, can you please make sure that all of your drivers watch the briefing video that is in the OP or you can follow the link here so that everyone has an understanding of the starting procedure for the VLN races and N24 itself.

A reminder to everyone to submit their incident reports in the next 48 hours.

Once this is done, i'll then work on getting race results from both rounds 1 and 2 posted and I'll make sure we have the drivers briefing out by the end of the week in preparation for the 3rd round.

Team MWM RC will be joining as a network team for the N24. I (ajh_1990) will hopefully be taking part in the VLN race a week on Friday.

Team MWM RC / ajh_1990 (TM) / SLS AMG / #13 / Azzurro

If there's anything else I need to do for the sign-up then let me know as we're new to all of this.

Welcome andrew.

Quick question. If we get a full grid will you keep on taking entrys and make us all qualify for a grid spot or is it first come first served.(i hope:bowdown:)

I can confirm it will be first come first served with a limit of 12 cars. (We may squeeze 13 in if possible)

Domma (PSN: tanky1) will be taking part in the VLN race a week on Saturday.

Team MWM RC / tanky1 / SLS AMG / #13 / Azzurro

ETA: I presume there is a Community group we will need to be added to?

Last edited:
Domma (PSN: tanky1) will be taking part in the VLN race a week on Saturday.

Team MWM RC / tanky1 / SLS AMG / #13 / Azzurro

ETA: I presume there is a Community group we will need to be added to?

'CORE Online Racing official' is the name of the group you need to join. It's a public group so no invite is needed.

I Scorpion0001 would like to take part in this weekends races for Friday and Saturday.

TEAM: DART
PSN: ScorpionPHVH57
CAR: Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
COLOR: sassy green
NUMBER: 57

Nail-27 would like be a reserve driver for both vln races. I will join at the last minute if there is a slot available
nail-27
sls
sassy grass green

TEX-36 would like to drive in both VLN races to be held this Friday and Saturday

PSN: TEX-36
COLOR: Sassygrass Green
NUMBER: 36

Last edited:
mrracingline would like to drive in both VLN races to be held this Friday and Saturday

PSN: mrracingline
COLOR: Sassygrass Green
NUMBER: 71

I will have a sign up form posted soon for the VLN races this weekend, with the drivers briefing coming up hopefully later today. Please be aware that a maximum driver from each team can take part in each VLN race, depending on numbers. But every team will be guaranteed at least one position in each race.

VLN Round 3 Sign Ups

Please fill in the forms below to register drivers for each team in the VLN races this weekend. Teams are permitted to add ONE additional driver to fill the room.

Race 1
Friday, February 5 - 8PM GMT
Team / Driver / No. / Car
1. GHH / / 78 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
3. CCR1 / / / Audi R8 LMS Ultra
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
6. REST / / / Nissan GT-R
7. TNR / / / Audi R8 LMS Ultra
8. TMWM / / 13 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
9. DART / / / Mercedes-Benz SLS

Race 2
Saturday, February 6 - 8PM GMT
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /

VLN Round 3 Sign Ups

Please fill in the forms below to register drivers for each team in the VLN races this weekend. Teams are permitted to add ONE additional driver to fill the room.

Race 1
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
7. TNR / TNR_Pfeffer702 / 66 / Audi R8 LMS Ultra

Race 2
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /

VLN Round 3 Sign Ups

Race 1
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
9. DART /36 /08 / Mercedes-Benz SLS

Race 2
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
9. DART /57 /tbd / Mercedes-Benz SLS

I added a car number for each additional driver First race Tex36 #36 EBishiop # 08
Second Race Scorpion001 # 57 and SRT DK Racing # TBD

VLN Round 3 Sign Ups

Race 1
1. GHH / TDZ-Dave / 78 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
9. DART / Tex36 / 36 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
10. DART* / EBishiop / 8 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
11. GHH* / ItzRacing / 95 / Mercedes-Benz SLS

Race 2
1. GHH / Heathen Pride / 78 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
9. DART / Scorpion001 / 57 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
10. DART* / SRT DK Racing / TBD / Mercedes-Benz SLS

@Nail-27 for future reference, please fill this in with 1 drivers PSN ID and the car number. Then for additional drivers, use a new spot #10-15 with all the details. Remember not to leave out those who have already updated the form as well ;)

VLN Round 3 Sign Ups

Race 1
1. GHH / TDZ-Dave / 78 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
8. TMWM / ajh_1990 / 13 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
9. DART / Tex36 / 36 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
10. DART* / EBishiop / 8 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
12. TMWM / tanky1 / 13 / Mercedes-Benz SLS

Race 2
1. GHH / Heathen Pride / 78 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
2. ROR / / / BMW Z4
4. CCR2 / / / Chevrolet
5. INF / / /
8. TMWM / ajh_1990 / 13 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
9. DART / Scorpion001 / 57 / Mercedes-Benz SLS
10. DART* / SRT DK Racing / TBD / Mercedes-Benz SLS
12. TMWM / tanky1 / 13 / Mercedes-Benz SLS

Last edited:
Apologies to everyone for bailing out of the race, I was feeling very tired and once i had my crash I realised I was going to be too far away to make any spots up. I was also trying some changes to my car setup and it didn't work like i thought it would and it was a bit of a handful to drive.

Thanks to everyone who has shown up to race this weekend. It would be great if we could get a lot more cars entered for the final 2 VLN races in a fortnight's time!

Just a note to @Nail-27, @swiftsmith and @TeamEdge702, can you please make sure that all of your drivers watch the briefing video that is in the OP or you can follow the link here so that everyone has an understanding of the starting procedure for the VLN races and N24 itself.

A reminder to everyone to submit their incident reports in the next 48 hours.

Once this is done, i'll then work on getting race results from both rounds 1 and 2 posted and I'll make sure we have the drivers briefing out by the end of the week in preparation for the 3rd round.

What are the full timings for the 2 races this weekend? I'll need to let the rest of my team know to see if they're free. Thanks! :)

ETA: Changed the list to say that tanky1 and I will be in both races. We can't wait!

Last edited:
Back