CORE Group C Championship: Completed, Results Up. Congratulations to Pluxtheduck and Gadget333

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 380 comments
  • 30,187 views
1. jonnyb1990 – Nissan R92CP

2. Gadget333 - Mazda 787B (car shared with PluxtheDuck)

3. Nin-Chin - Sauber C9

4. memto89 - Sauber C9

5. chozza32 - Toyota 88C-V

6. Davidb_165 Toyota v88

7. WIDFO - Toyota 88CV

8. OL_APEX (787B)

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.
 
Last edited:
I hardly test for these, I just do a quick shakedown and make small changes if needed(already got some planned) and then just drive.
 
I hardly test for these, I just do a quick shakedown and make small changes if needed(already got some planned) and then just drive.

That was roughly my approach to GT5, but I find in 6 that the cars do so many completely unpredictable things, gotta learn it all over with every new car and track =/
 
Will there a be a stream of this race?
 
I hope.....Hauppauge will have sent me my replacement streaming box (original was faulty) in time for me to offer something. But apart from that, not sure if Jonny will be offering onboard again?
 
I can do if there's demand

Don't forget there's the official pre-race practice session tonight from 2100GMT
 
Last edited:
Ooo forgot about the test sessions, i'll be attending that one as i haven't turned a wheel on gt6 in a while.
 
Practice Room is now open.
 
My PS3 seems to have developed a dislike for updates, it keeps turning itself off every time i tell it to get the update for GT6.
 
You have to accept it within 2 seconds of the prompt coming up.
 
You have to accept it within 2 seconds of the prompt coming up.
Yup, it's a known bug and what Matt says comes directly from PD as a workaround
 
Cheers for the tip, what an idiotic feature though.
 
Let's keep the sign-ups coming

1. jonnyb1990 – Nissan R92CP

2. Gadget333 - Mazda 787B (car shared with PluxtheDuck)

3. Nin-Chin - Sauber C9

4. memto89 - Sauber C9

5. chozza32 - Toyota 88C-V

6. Davidb_165 Toyota v88

7. WIDFO - Toyota 88CV

8. OL_APEX (787B)

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.
 
Last edited:
Thrills and spills from last night. While we did quite successfully manage to prove that it is possible to race very closely in these cars, we've also proved that the utmost care is required when doing so. Got the Stones? ;)
 
* 1. jonnyb1990 – Nissan R92CP

2. Gadget333 - Mazda 787B (car shared with PluxtheDuck)

3. Nin-Chin - Sauber C9

4. memto89 - Sauber C9

5. chozza32 - Toyota 88C-V

6. Davidb_165 Toyota v88

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.
 
1. jonnyb1990 – Nissan R92CP

2. Gadget333 - Mazda 787B (car shared with PluxtheDuck)

3. Nin-Chin - Sauber C9

4. memto89 - Sauber C9

5. chozza32 - Toyota 88C-V

6. Davidb_165 Toyota v88

7. WIDFO - Toyota 88CV

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.
 
Just a heads up that I will be a bit late joining as I have ToCA10, but it should be done by 9:30.
 
EDIT: Unfortunately, I cannot race tonight. Apologies, and good luck to all
 
Last edited:
Race room will be opening in one hour for an extended practice session. Remember all drivers must be present by 2130GMT
 
Is the race being streamed to night? If so could you post a link please.
 
Can you please say the time left til QL start. Cause i'm on diferent time zone and it's always confusing, thanks
 
Please like and share this where ever you can!!!!

​
 
Spec Check in 30 minutes
 
I am not having any luck with system stability since GT6 started. I have been disconnected from just about every race overseas. Good luck with the race.
 
GT6 just crashed, oh well it wasn't going to great anyway, good luck guys!
 
@Osr20_L As irony would have it, the lap after you quit it stopped raining, only did one lap off of racing Softs >.<

That was one hell of a challenge, well done those who made it to the end and thank you to all those who took part. This championship has been my dream since I started playing GT and I'm really glad that we finally made it happen.

Could I please get race reports from those who took part and hopefully I'll get stewarding up by the end of the week.
 
Thank you very much jonny for organising this! Had a great time racing and wish I could have been there tonight
 
Last edited:
Back