CORE Nurburgring 24 hours 2015 Powered By AquilaFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 592 comments
Greetings all :)

Team GHH will be more or less quiet from hereon as we prepare for the big race (aside from replies to Race Control) but I wanted to say a few things before I go into preparation mode:

Firstly, thanks to the CORE team for all your hard work so far, and that yet to come, in realising this event. It's not easy to do and despite the few issues that have arisen you have my utmost respect. I will thank Matt and Jonny again too for allowing ol HP back to the N24, I humbly appreciate it.

Second, a HUGE thank you to GHH for your commitment to the event and for practicing so hard in a car which, let's face it, can be amazing one minute and then like an angry ex-wife the next. This car is a challenge and you've all risen to meet it! Major props to @TDZdave for his tuning which was not foreseen but RL took Johan from us for a bit but Dave filled those big shoes perfectly.

Third, I wish to offer my absolute respect to the new teams this year. This is far from an easy race, as the CSS & VLN have proven, but you have all stepped up and met those challenges head on and you are still here and ready to go into the "big one", I absolutely applaud you all :)

Fourth, To the returning teams I say a big 'thank you' for coming back and making the event a near full grid. It's an immense undertaking, lasting months, and those of us that have done it know what it takes so my hat is well and truly off to you all.

Lastly, to all of our wives, girlfriends, parents and long suffering flatmates I doff my cap! You all put up with so much, and may not even see this, but at least one Aussie and his team respect what you do, and the sacrifices made, and we are grateful for it :)

Good luck to you all! May you all drive well, drive hard and drive fair. The Heathens look forward to our battles and to the inevitable good natured banter in the chat.

See you all out there, enjoy your foray into the Green Hell 👍

Cheers to you all from The Green Hell Heathens:

@Heathenpride - @TDZdave - @WIDFO - @MINT_GTR - @ItzRacing

EDIT:

I will also add that I will be eating this during the race......

It was the hottest chilli in the world in 2012. I won't eat it whole, I will put it into a meal though and photo's will be provided and I am sure my team mates will keep you updated on my pain levels!

Here's a pic, taken from our chili garden :)

IMG_20150225_191729_zpsafhyjr0s.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok guys... place your bets that HP will die by the end of the N24! :P
Hahahahaha Nah not this HP :)

If the N24 was a competition of who could eat the hottest chili then you'd all be 137 laps behind me when I crossed the line :lol:

Isn't it about time to have a feature article about this in the GTP news section? I remember last year, there was sth

I'd probably die at the sight of it, I can't handle ANY spicyness... at all! :P

And @Heathenpride , your car would be on fire after eating that... :lol:
My team mates will be struggling if I eat it in hour one and then start 'gassing' it out in hour 16 :lol:

Good luck to all teams and drivers participating in the N24!

On behalf of Avalerion Racing,

Bart :gtpflag:
Cheers Bart, and thanks for not being in the Audi for this one :lol:

I'm assuming by that time your teammates will probably either be deaf from your screaming or getting gas masks! :P

I'll be dying of laughter, I've experienced that pepper, it only takes about 6 hours for the bass to drop, along with everything else...

Please remember to add the numbers to your cars, change oil and do all prep work needed before you turn up tomorrow

Sad news coming from TOR.

I have become ill (the flu with fever) and cannot participate.

This leaves TOR with only 2 drivers (Play and Cobra) and Achii as manager.

Hopefully these boys can still have a good time running the event. I will be following on Facebook and whatever livestream you guys set up.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

@Phouchg yes we had. The Burre fell ill just before the race and we had to resort to me and Play (with the assistance of Achii) to drive the race, leaving us without a proper manager.

Sad news coming from TOR.

I have become ill (the flu with fever) and cannot participate.

This leaves TOR with only 2 drivers (Play and Cobra) and Achii as manager.

Hopefully these boys can still have a good time running the event. I will be following on Facebook and whatever livestream you guys set up.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Absolutely gutted that that happened to you, you could be a game changer for TOR! Best of wishes for a swift recovery!

It seem we will have this problem every year :) hehe, now I must practice until race begin, same as last year :(

Lavandel go to doctor and ask for opium, see you tonight then :)

Best Regards Aachii

Back