CORE Nurburgring 24 hours 2015 Powered By AquilaFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 592 comments
Not sure yet, but if I get a new PS3, then I can race. For now, put me down on entry list, please.

PSN: HarskGaming96

Car: TBA

Team: Harsk World Motorsports

One thing: The Nurburgring 24H will be run like this?

It's not a championship...it's a 24 Hour race held on GT6 next February. Teams will compete in the N24 Car Selection Series in order to determine the order of car selection for the VLN and the N24.

The VLN consists of 3 races held in dawn, day and night at the Nurburgring 24H track. There will be 3 lobbies for each race where 1 of a teams 3 drivers(or more) have to complete it, race times and laps for each team are added up from each lobby to determine the winner of the round. Points are handed out and the total points of each team in the 3 races determine their grid slot. e.g Team 1 has 12 points and Team 2 has 11, Team 1 would have pole in this case.

Not sure yet, but if I get a new PS3, then I can race. For now, put me down on entry list, please.

PSN: HarskGaming96

Car: TBA

Team: Harsk World Motorsports

One thing: The Nurburgring 24H will be run like this?

As nin said, you can only sign up if you have a minimum of 3 team members with you, these drivers MUST be able to meet in one single place on February 28th - March 1st, This is because a. It is the biggest race in the online calendar b. You will be racing as a team on the same PS3 for 24 hours c. We will need to keep in communication with your team at all times throughout the race and therefore do not allow single or double driver entrance

Harsk don't bother. You don't understand how much of a serious event this is, and will most likely quit when some one explains it to you due to your inability to read.

Please do not EVER speak to someone like that in my thread, myself and anyone else from CORE do not tolerate such behaviour and if it happens again I will report you. I don't know if you are friends or not and if it was meant in jest but language like that used in my thread is not accepted.

As nin said, you can only sign up if you have a minimum of 3 team members with you, these drivers MUST be able to meet in one single place on February 28th - March 1st, This is because a. It is the biggest race in the online calendar b. You will be racing as a team on the same PS3 for 24 hours c. We will need to keep in communication with your team at all times throughout the race and therefore do not allow single or double driver entrance

Please do not EVER speak to someone like that in my thread, myself and anyone else from CORE do not tolerate such behaviour and if it happens again I will report you. I don't know if you are friends or not and if it was meant in jest but language like that used in my thread is not accepted.

Memto... PM coming.

👍

I was going to mention your connection which has caused some issues in other series being an issue as well.
Yes, it caused... It is interesting but I cannot sign up because my PS3 could not last 24 hours....

I would like to join one of the teams, but I don't understand how they work. Are we going to do a driver change for teams, or are we all just going to race at the same time? I'll find some people that want to join and maybe I can set a team up. If anyone wants to include me in their team, please let me know.

P.S: The GT3 SLS is Understeer Simulator 2014!

#68 team "I'll Owe You Won Racing" is looking to field a few drivers for the N24. I am offering my place as base for the full 24 hour race. I can promise a lot of laughs, lot of crying, a tad bit of whining and all in all best darn time.

If you are located at or near Stamford, Connecticut or are able to get to Stamford, Ct. For the big race I will offer everything we need to race. We will have pre-race "preparations", a few stragglers coming in an out through the event. Finishing it off throw a little party after the race. Don't worry about the party, just hopefully you are of legal age to drink.

Send me a PM if interested, the team will be having on an off meetings Thursday Night to get to know each other along with entering in race series on Thursdays. This will be -5 GMT or around 10pm EST. All are welcomed to join in on the team, even if your not racing for the N24 all team members are invited to party throughout the 24 hours. I will have a team thread up shortly once I get a magical person with the voodoo of image creating.

Also I am looking for a two man Group A and Group B driver to participate in an endurance series starting in June.

Remember kids get the #68 and tell her "I'll Owe you Won" :-)

I would like to join one of the teams, but I don't understand how they work. Are we going to do a driver change for teams, or are we all just going to race at the same time? I'll find some people that want to join and maybe I can set a team up. If anyone wants to include me in their team, please let me know.

P.S: The GT3 SLS is Understeer Simulator 2014!
hey, the team setup is you must have the ability to form up as a team to drive the N24 at one location as it will be held in one lobby and you will change drivers on the same rig. The CSS and the VLN are the same team mates but they will be racing on their own rigs. so you will only have to travel for the 1 event (the N24) but participate in all events as a team. CSS and VLN will be held in lobbies where only 1 team mate is required in that lobby to represent your team. As an example:

CSS Lobby 1

Driver A

CSS Lobby 2

Driver B

Outcome will be worked out based on finishing time of Driver A and Driver B

VLN Lobby 1

Driver A

VLN Lobby 2

Driver B

VLN Lobby 1

Driver C

Outcome will be worked out based on finishing time of Driver A, DriverB and Driver C

N24

Driver A, Driver B, Driver C

hey, the team setup is you must have the ability to form up as a team to drive the N24 at one location as it will be held in one lobby and you will change drivers on the same rig. The CSS and the VLN are the same team mates but they will be racing on their own rigs. so you will only have to travel for the 1 event (the N24) but participate in all events as a team. CSS and VLN will be held in lobbies where only 1 team mate is required in that lobby to represent your team. As an example:

CSS Lobby 1

Driver A

CSS Lobby 2

Driver B

Outcome will be worked out based on finishing time of Driver A and Driver B

VLN Lobby 1

Driver A

VLN Lobby 2

Driver B

VLN Lobby 1

Driver C

Outcome will be worked out based on finishing time of Driver A, DriverB and Driver C

N24

Driver A, Driver B, Driver C
Where does poor Driver D come in that driver plan, I feel sorry for CCR's 4th driver, they are never going to get to drive :lol:

It is easy! You need 4 drivers on the Nurb 24:
  1. Driving and crashing
  2. Commenting on Skype about the crashing
  3. Fetching beer to drown the disappointment over the crashing
  4. Sleeping to try and recover from the trauma of crashing and beer medication before your next stint.

Here's an interview with @memto89 from the CORE Facebook page. Check us out for more! https://www.facebook.com/pages/CORE/1398663943707142

Q: “After a spell in the US, we are back in Europe, the home continent for many of our drivers. Are you excited to see WEC returning to circuits like Monza and Le Mans, and debuting at tracks like Silverstone and Brands Hatch?”

A: “The US leg... has been an amazing opening few rounds to the WEC. The amount of enthusiasm and dedication shown by many of the drivers and teams has been outstanding; moving onto the European leg of the championship only means things will be getting ramped up and more intense. The tracks are special in Europe and it is always special to see the WEC cars and drivers take to the track to fight it out for four hours or even six hours, and with the new tracks like Brands Hatch this weekend it will be a steep learning curve for all the drivers as no one has done multi class racing there so far.”

Q: “On Wednesday evening, the official CORE WEC test allowed drivers the chance to test their mettle at Brands. How do you feel about your chances for this weekend, based on your findings from Wednesday?”

A: “I think CCR's pace is looking good for this weekend, we have pace in the car but I think both of us are struggling to keep the car on the grey stuff at the moment. But all of that could go up in the air with the chance of rain this weekend”

Q: “Outside of the WEC, CORE is flourishing, with various series being planned and backed by CORE. Are you satisfied with the progress everyone at CORE has made over these last few months?”

A: “Oh for sure, CORE has been on the up and up behind the scenes and soon all the hard work and effort that everyone has put in will be launched to the public. The team has expanded with some great new people involved who have really taken CORE to new heights, but of course we are always looking for new people to join our team.”

Q: “And what should interested parties do to become involved here at CORE?”

A: “Well we looking to expand on our series that we run, we cover pretty much all types of racing with per made series all setup and looking for people to run them. We also have spaces open for people who wish to get involved behind the scenes, video editors, journalists, stewards etc.
If anyone wants to get involved they can message me through the CORE Facebook or on GTPlanet, where I am registered under the name Memto89.”

Q: “Of course, one of the highlights of the CORE season is the N24. Even though we are nine months away from the green flag, plans are well underway. What are your goals, both as a CCR driver and as CORE CEO, for this year?”

A: “N24 was, I will have to admit, a surprise for me. Last year was so much bigger than I was expecting and this year I really want to push even further. The race coverage will hopefully be as good as it is for real life championships. As for CCR it’s early days for us still. Somme of our drivers are focusing on their championships but I'm sure that in the back of their minds the big race will be there. I know some of the teams have already taken the jump to setting up the cars and getting the miles under the belt so I think this year will be an even bigger challenge for the CCR squad.”

Q: “Alongside the N24 there will be a nice array of support events too. There will be races for the FGTA Renault Megane Trophy, and we will also see the CORE Super GT. Will the series stay, for the most part, in Japan, or will it branch out to other countries, and maybe even PD created tracks such as Grand Valley and Deep Forest?”

A: “The details of the Super GT are still being discussed but the drivers will be traveling the globe and racing at some of the world’s biggest tracks, the only certainty is that the final race will be held live at the Nürburgring GP which will be televised live to the world via Livestream.”

Q: “Sounds exciting! Do you have anything you'd like to say to close this interview?”

A: “CORE is expanding and has great new things coming very soon. Just recently we launched CORE TV on YouTube, which will have race highlights, full replays, previews and a general insight into all things CORE. We will be launching our official website soon along with CORE Magazine. I see many new and exciting horizons ahead for CORE, and we welcome everyone to get involved.”

Thank you to Memto89 for his time and answers.

Team Made For Racing have created a team Facebook page, for information and updates on our progress during the build up for and during the big race, please like and follow us [link] 👍

Another question I must ask: Is tuning allowed or not? It doesn't say in the OP.

Also might be getting a race team soom, just need to get people into this (main response I get is: " Who the 🤬 would drive 24 hours all day and night?!"

Must... Find... People...

*faints*

P.S: Also sent a PM to @miata13B for signing up for the #68 team.

Last edited:
Another question I must ask: Is tuning allowed or not? It doesn't say in the OP.

Also might be getting a race team soom, just need to get people into this (main response I get is: " Who the 🤬 would drive 24 hours all day and night?!"

Must... Find... People...

*faints*

P.S: Also sent a PM to @miata13B for signing up for the #68 team.
tuning is allowed but if the car does not say (stage 3 turbo/engine) then it runs NA but the specs of the cars are power and weight, everything else is up to your team

Back