CORE Nurburgring 24 hours 2015 Powered By AquilaFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 592 comments
I would like to participate if possible spots are still available. I have just created "Category 3 Racing" and am speaking to a few friends and family members to create a 4 person team. I also have skype, not the highest quality but if needs be i can get my cousin to use skype to live stream. For now it will be GTP = go6 or PSN = TEAMworkPLEASE ill update future driver names.

Just realised how close CSS is (less than a month), how will the car selection for the car selection series work?

I have a lobby open now if anyone would like to join and test the cars out?
Sorry i wasn't their i work 40+ hours a week so im definately going to have to schedule this saturday to sunday event off of work, i have my anniversary coming up so ill have plenty of time to use. I'll try to stay up to date with this thread so let me know the next time you have a lobby open, add me on your ps3 if you have room, TEAMworkPLEASE

Well, I want to grab my spot before this is full...

You have to be able to race in the CSS and VLN, You cannot just sign up for the N24 race itself.

Team of 2 minimum drivers + 1 team manager on Skype (does not have to be a driver)
Drivers PSN
pp-123 (@Mike458 )
2. FutureF1 (@FutureF1 )
3. (Does not have a PSN or GTP Tag, but will be at my house when the event starts) (Team Manager)

PSN Team account
Inferno_Racing

Team Skype Account
Inferno_Racing_Team

Logo
1. Screen shot 2014-08-24 at 6.53.35 PM.png

Team Name:

Inferno Racing Team

This is me and @FutureF1 's first attempt at racing in the N24, so I'm hoping this will turn out well...

Last edited:
Well, I want to grab my spot before this is full...

You have to be able to race in the CSS and VLN, You cannot just sign up for the N24 race itself.

Team of 2 minimum drivers + 1 team manager on Skype (does not have to be a driver)
Drivers PSN
pp-123 (@Mike458 )
2. FutureF1 (@FutureF1 )

PSN Team account
Inferno_Racing

Team Skype Account
Inferno_Racing_Team

Logo
1. View attachment 209972

Team Name:

Inferno Racing Team

This is me and @FutureF1 's first attempt at racing in the N24, so I'm hoping this will turn out well...

You've got a third person to run the skype right?

I do have a third person with Skype ready, but he doesn't have a PSN or GTP tag. He will be at my house when the event starts, so is that allowed?

I do have a third person with Skype ready, but he doesn't have a PSN or GTP tag. He will be at my house when the event starts, so is that allowed?

If he's not driving that should be fine, though a GTP account would be handy

yes that is completely allowed, the only requirement for the 3rd person is to attend the briefings that will happen before the race (not sure on date yet) and then on the day just run through the confirmation procedures

I shall add your team to the line up, Welcome onboard

Edit: also please check the CSS thread to make sure you are fully aware of the build up

Last edited:
from the OP:
If there is interest, then there is also a possibility of running a GT4 class along side the GT3 Class

So yes I think the lower class is meant to be a representation of GT4 cars

from the OP:
If there is interest, then there is also a possibility of running a GT4 class along side the GT3 Class

So yes I think the lower class is meant to be a representation of GT4 cars
I do need to update that, but is is SP7 not GT4 as the GT4 cars are what we are using in the CSS which are much slower cars but with higher downforce than the SP7 cars

Back