CORE Nurburgring 24 hours 2015 Powered By AquilaFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 592 comments
Breakfast of GHH, courtesy of Mrs HP :)
20150301_111742.jpeg

HI ALL!!!!

I will be doing up a post race wrap up (and thanks list) when I stop drinking heavily, considering I only go back to work Wednesday it may take another day or two haha, but here's a little post before I do what may be a lengthy post race post.

Below are some pics but first I want to thank you all humbly, this field of drivers/teams was so incredibly strong and without you all, and I mean ALL teams, this race would not be as prestigious to win
PIC 1: Dinner of Champions courtesy of Mrs HP

PIC 2: Room of Champions eating said Dinner of Champions- L-R: @TDZdave (rig) @WIDFO, @MINT_GTR, @ItzRacing and HP holding camera.

PIC 3: Motto of Champions

20150228_225623.jpg
20150228_225647.jpg
expect the unexpected.jpeg

We were all too stressed to eat towards the end so I waited.

Had it in a slow cooked beef dish tonight :)

It was insane, felt like tongue kissing a bar heater but in a good way :confused::lol:20150302_215730.jpg20150302_221414.jpg

Damn I haven't even recovered from the sleep deprivation yet and I all ready have withdrawal syndrome. Need more of this. :/

Won't be writing a long thank you essay like our friend HP surely will do but thanks to all of you for making this a great 24 hours despite not practicing close to enough ahead of it.

Also, joining the picture bonanza. Here is ours. Ahead of the race of course as you can see from our ability to still stand nearly straight and the working brake pedal (actually you can't see it, l only want pity..)

GORE Team picture.jpg

Left to right: Steve, attrapp, the_proffs, xNikodemusx

Damn I haven't even recovered from the sleep deprivation yet and I all ready have withdrawal syndrome. Need more of this. :/

Won't be writing a long thank you essay like our friend HP surely will do but thanks to all of you for making this a great 24 hours despite not practicing close to enough ahead of it.

Also, joining the picture bonanza. Here is ours. Ahead of the race of course as you can see from our ability to still stand nearly straight and the working brake pedal (actually you can't see it, l only want pity..)

View attachment 320708

Well played! Hahahahahaha,

I can't believe i didn't see it til now..... I Was trying to work out the extra name :lol:

Splendidly played, top marks!

I can't believe i didn't see it til now..... I Was trying to work out the extra name :lol:

Splendidly played, top marks!

View attachment 320708

I don't get it... :(

Back