CORE Nurburgring 24 hours 2015 Powered By AquilaFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 592 comments
Unfortunately Youtube decided to remove it without letting us know and therefore we can not retrieve it

We had an issue with trying to save one of the replays, and we think that replay is the one,

That fight between me and whoever tried to pass me at the moment In the first couple of laps is pretty epic as well. Just wish I was a little bit faster, and i would have been able to hold on for more laps. ^^

That fight between me and whoever tried to pass me at the moment In the first couple of laps is pretty epic as well. Just wish I was a little bit faster, and i would have been able to hold on for more laps. ^^
I believe that was rcb. Did you go 3 wide with INF and CCR into the 1st corner? If so that was him.

Yeah I meant that there were different people trying to pass. First rcb and then Jonny. That three wide move was crazy, can't believe we pulled that off without touching.

Yes we were really trying to make the front of next years spotters guide :P

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2015-03-06 kl. 00.18.12.png
    Skärmavbild 2015-03-06 kl. 00.18.12.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 13
Unfortunately
20150228_203817.jpeg
I must have forgotten to mention this here pre-victory spit roast that we had going prior to race start... It turned out really tough (the cut of meat let us down) but I believe we focused all of our fail into our meal which left only our victory essence to shine through!

It was hard to swallow but it was tasty :D

UnfortunatelyView attachment 323466 I must have forgotten to mention this here pre-victory spit roast that we had going prior to race start... It turned out really tough (the cut of meat let us down) but I believe we focused all of our fail into our meal which left only our victory essence to shine through!

It was hard to swallow but it was tasty :D

Ha

Attachments

• FB_20150306_20_07_25_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20150306_20_07_25_Saved_Picture.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 13
Well this has taken a little longer to get out, and I was waiting for the official results to be posted, But given the PodCast I was involved in this morning the results are more or less official, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, I'd like to thank the CORE body for all of the hard work that went into the event, the BoP, The stream, rules and regulations, stewarding etc, although some hiccups were incurred, the result was definitely worth it, 24 hours of absolute genuine racing, with threw up all sorts of curve balls, for all of the teams, it was by far the best one yet, can't wait to see where the N24 journey takes us next year, hopefully we can fill the grid!

Secondly I got to throw some shout outs to some teams, firstly,
Restolho Team of @LordZ1978, @Romigo, @GreenHouseFx The improvement we have seen from you guys since the last N24 has been incredible, a big well done, keep it up and we will hopefully see you challenging for position further up the field, we are looking forward to it ;)

Next up, Gothic Racing Empire of @Phouchg, @attrapp, and @the_proffs I was expecting you guys to be a bit more prominent up the front end, but annoyingly you guys had some equipment issues, hopefully next year we can see you guys in full fury making way up the front :D

The other Swedes of Team Octane Racing, @Aachii, @Cobra75, @Play117, @Lavandel another year and another bout of health issues with one of the drivers, We know what you guys can do when you get it together, I hope everyone is well and able to compete properly next year, I think you may have a nice surprise for the rest of the field whet you get your act together, can't wait!

Reaper Racing of @rclark83 and @Glenalz81, 2nd place! 2 drivers! 1 Datsun! you guys certainly earned my respect for doing things in that car I cant comprehend, I remember how hard that car is to drive and how tiring it is, and you were always there or there abouts, fair to say next year you got us terrified!

Then, Concrete Climax Racing of @memto89, @jonnyb1990, @jammyozzy, just one thing that annoyed me, and that was one of you posted in the skype during a small banter session and I quote "Yes MINT if you want to join the most hated team come join us" I'd hardly think hate is the right world, when you guys took the bar and raised it out of reach of the common man, then you can only expect people are going to aim higher to beat it, hated is definitely the wrong word, rivaled is more fitting,

Gotta thank the team!

Mr and Mr's @Heathenpride! absolute legends! always accommodating! welcoming, and now virtual family, the catering is always fantastic and the company even better, thank you very much,

@MINT_GTR Well Hp and I had already discussed prior to your arrival that we would split your airfare for the next N24 regardless of the result of this one, Though hopefully you wont be available for the next one as you'll be chasing the GT Academy dream, and your fight with @rclark83 certainly proves you have what it takes for that competition, we will be happy for you if that is the case, but even happier if you join us again :sly:

@ItzRacing, was good to have you on board, hopefully you got the experience you wanted from it, sadly we couldn't put you in the car as much as we would have liked as the race didn't fall our way at all, though we see you have the endurance bug so I'm sure that you'll be keen to do it with us again, also, well done with your speedway achievements, you definitely have skills in the mud! hopefully that national title isn't to far away,

and lastly, @WIDFO, due to real life circumstances we didn't have you in the capacity that we would have liked, though you definitely have the bug back, specially since you wanted to start testing less then 12 hours after the event had finished, looking forward to next year!

I'm sure there are several other people I have missed but in truth its taken every single participant to make this work in the capacity it has, regardless of if you are competing to win, or just competing for the enjoyment of it, every single person played their part, and for that we are grateful,

Then, Concrete Climax Racing of @memto89, @jonnyb1990, @jammyozzy, just one thing that annoyed me, and that was one of you posted in the skype during a small banter session and I quote "Yes MINT if you want to join the most hated team come join us" I'd hardly think hate is the right world, when you guys took the bar and raised it out of reach of the common man, then you can only expect people are going to aim higher to beat it, hated is definitely the wrong word, rivaled is more fitting
Lol you got the wrong end of the stick with that comment

@MINT_GTR Well Hp and I had already discussed prior to your arrival that we would split your airfare for the next N24 regardless of the result of this one, Though hopefully you wont be available for the next one as you'll be chasing the GT Academy dream, and your fight with @rclark83 certainly proves you have what it takes for that competition, we will be happy for you if that is the case, but even happier if you join us again :sly:

Well then, I guess that's quite a prediction there Dave!

For everyone here I can confirm that Mint has left for the UK, he took off yesterday!!

So now that the almighty one has departed GHH (until we get him for a day or two in future) I need a driver for GHH in the GTPES... And what better place to source one than the series with some of the best SIM endurance drivers in the world!

If anyone would like to join GHH for the 2016 season (or possibly a run at Spa in Oct) then hit me up, we'd be glad to have you guys! That invite is for all teams, we have had some rivalries over the years (some good, others got a bit hectic :lol: ) but I respect you all so if anyone is keen to hit the tarmac again give me a shout 👍

Cheers!

HP

HP
Well then, I guess that's quite a prediction there Dave!

For everyone here I can confirm that Mint has left for the UK, he took off yesterday!!

So now that the almighty one has departed GHH (until we get him for a day or two in future) I need a driver for GHH in the GTPES... And what better place to source one than the series with some of the best SIM endurance drivers in the world!

If anyone would like to join GHH for the 2016 season (or possibly a run at Spa in Oct) then hit me up, we'd be glad to have you guys! That invite is for all teams, we have had some rivalries over the years (some good, others got a bit hectic :lol: ) but I respect you all so if anyone is keen to hit the tarmac again give me a shout 👍

Cheers!

HP
He leaves rather big shoes to fill hahahaha...

Hey everyone, we have opened 2 threads looking for expressions of interest from teams wanting to race the 2016 CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours. At this stage we will be gauging whether there is more interest in running the N24 on GT6 or Project Cars, along with running a test race on Project Cars, before we determine the direction of the race.

Project Cars N24 Thread

GT6 N24 Thread

Back