United Kingdom
Coventry
memto89

28th Febuary - 1st March

Sponsored
by
456445thrh4r4sy4jty.jpg

3p3u.jpg

Please join the CORE community by subscribing and liking all of CORE's media outlets

Click on the image to take you to each site.​

sj29.jpg

Welcome to the 2015 Nurburgring 24 hours powered by CORE.
On the 28st-1st of March, the CORE Nürburgring 24 Hours returns to Gran Turismo 6. Last year we had teams from all over the world forming to compete in an event that tested their limits and their skills, and this year will be no different, with many teams from this year’s race confirming their interest in returning. Combine this with new additions to the grid, and the 2015 N24 looks set to be a cracker!

Concrete Climax Racing will be looking to retain their place on the top of the podium, while their rivals Gothic Racing Empire and Poland24 will once again take the fight to the British squad.

This year we had 15,000 viewers on our Livestream, and gained hundreds of followers on social media. This time around we look to build upon that success.

In September 2014, the Car Selection Series makes its return with new teams competing to be top of the tree. Following this, the always exciting VLN Series makes its return to the Nürburgring circuit. N24-spec GT3 cars will thunder around the perilous Eifel mountains circuit in the battle to claim pole position for the main race.

And then, following all the build-up, the green flag will fly on the biggest race in the online community.

6fyk.jpg

bx8y.jpg

dftFJQ.jpg
RskJbc.jpg
LdKZXJ.jpg

oVe6rr.jpg
k4YtcZ.jpg

IVKKyh.jpg
QFU79n.jpg
LXQ4oj.jpg
AJnPIe.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Ninners didn't see that well I'll join them if that's okay.
The way it works is you have to be able to all meet up in one place, you use one rig throughout the whole race. Message @WIDFO who is the team captain and see if its possible to work something out. If that doesn't work out there is still the chance to race on the day as we have build up series which have their final races before the N24 starts

The way it works is you have to be able to all meet up in one place, you use one rig throughout the whole race. Message @WIDFO who is the team captain and see if its possible to work something out. If that doesn't work out there is still the chance to race on the day as we have build up series which have their final races before the N24 starts
Thanks mate will message him and see what we can do.

I wish I could join the N24, looks EPIC! As long as its still going around, I might join in the near future! Thanks for making a real life race here! I hear GT5's 24h races were bad... :lol:

I wish I could join the N24, looks EPIC! As long as its still going around, I might join in the near future! Thanks for making a real life race here! I hear GT5's 24h races were bad... :lol:
Are you talking about A-Spec?

damn, my driving mates are working abroad now so now chances they would be certainly by my side for the race... :/

btw how would psn troubles or disconnections be regulated?

There were 2 N24 events held on GT5, first one was free entry and 4 teams rage quit, the second charged an entry fee and removed from GTP, thus only 3 teams attended, but 3 teams finished, Now under the new management structure, things have progressed and seems to have evolved to the capacity of current consoles, given the interest now and whispers of GT7 on PS4 having 22 grid slots, this may break internet! Ad long as I am part of a formidable team, I will always be on the grid,

There were 2 N24 events held on GT5, first one was free entry and 4 teams rage quit, the second charged an entry fee and removed from GTP, thus only 3 teams attended, but 3 teams finished, Now under the new management structure, things have progressed and seems to have evolved to the capacity of current consoles, given the interest now and whispers of GT7 on PS4 having 22 grid slots, this may break internet! Ad long as I am part of a formidable team, I will always be on the grid,
i meant A spec on offline racing. I hear it was pretty bad... now with ONLINE racing, its more EPIC! Real drivers are better that CPU drivers. More room for error. I am assuming GT7 is basically GT6 for PS4, correct?

Back