• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 220 comments
c428b003ac04aadc24e58c8c4ad47495.jpg
3f3e0a112b529eed9ea1a6d2f478c1ea.jpg
a7841065918570c33e69e53b1b5e35ac.jpg
14699b9317acdd894390e09276e72619.jpg
ff0e6b40cffffc08052ee5ca68354773.jpg

Romisagon in action......

A HUGE thank you to all competitors this year!

Due to personal issues (in RL) I was not in the right state of mind to race so I sat this one out. I also did not really manage at all, I was a bystander as my team managed themselves and they did an absurdly good job! I am really proud of the guys, given all the disconnections they did a great job to see out the race and to finish it.

Massive 👍 to @ItzRacing for all his hard work! Not just with GHH (and he did a lot in the leadup) but also in the organisation. I had no part in that at all, it was Itz and his team that pulled it all together so for you guys I have a massive round of applause!

Thanks again to @TDZdave for his ever present laughter, excellent banter and outstanding driving!

Our newcomer this year was @beau231 who flew 2000km to join us, that's a huge effort in itself! He proved deadly fast, really consistent and it was great having him here!

Thanks again to all drivers, team managers, commentary, streaming and all of you who helped along the way or watched the stream.

Let's do it all again next year :)

HP

Just an update in regards to the final results. I'm still sorting through results trying to ensure everything is correct, but we are 90% confirmed with the finishing order.

HP
Massive 👍 to @ItzRacing for all his hard work! Not just with GHH (and he did a lot in the leadup) but also in the organisation. I had no part in that at all, it was Itz and his team that pulled it all together so for you guys I have a massive round of applause!

You didn't even talk about my driving... :( :( :(

And after a great delay, a lot of work to sift through all the photos and see what compensation laps needed to be given where and a lot of maths, I can finally present to you the final results of the 2016 CORE Nurburgring 24 Hours.

Final Standings.png

Congratulations to @memto89 and @jonnyb1990 from Concrete Climax Racing for taking the Overall Win.

Another Congratulations goes out to @TNR_5zigen @TNR_KING_FILO and @TeamEdge702 from Top Notch Racing for winning the Network Cup with their 2nd place finish.

While I'm writing, I'll take the opportunity to make a few words of thanks.

Firstly, Thank you to all the teams and drivers for taking part in the event and sticking with us through some of the bumps in the road during the event it self and the lead up. Everyone who took part helped contribute to the event being a success and alot of fun to be apart of.

A big thanks to @HP for allowing me to be a guest in his home and give us an excellent base which we were able to run the race from.

@Peelster1, your efforts during the event with stewarding, helping out with some of the scoring and even the guidance when hit some bumps in the road was greatly appreciated. I think I definietely need to shout you a drink or 5 or even dinner! :lol:

Also, thank you to the @littleregret265 and @iwasere for helping out with stewarding as well during the race. Thanks to @Killing Heidi for doing the livestream (even if you did show up 10 hours into the race :lol:) it was still good being able to watch something other than my teams car for 24 hours :)

Thanks to @Cobra75, @jonnyb1990 @PASM and @TDZdave for their help in hosting or stewarding qualifying.

Finally, thanks to everyone in Team GHH, @HP @beau231 and @TDZdave for being such a great team. It was a shame that all of those disconnections cost us a chance at properly competing for a win, but we all did an excellent job when we were on track and I definitely enjoyed the weekend too!

Thats it on here from me, stay tuned for more announcements soon ;)

Back