TDZ-4-12-14-88
XBOX_is_GAY!!!!
Welcome to the
World Endurance Championship,
SEASON 3 ON GT6,
ROUND 1, MARCH 2014!
Taking sign up's and interest!

tgb6.jpg

The OP is currently under construction, We are open to sign ups and posting for monitoring of the thread to see if this is right for you,

If you want to be apart of racing like this,

Last edited:
fzm1.jpg
WEC S3 (GT6) Starting March 1st 2014

Follow us on Facebook

Information will be updated continuously to please keep up-to-date with this thread

From previous season we have devised the following changes; in order to combat the mid-season loss of interest, we will be increasing the number of championships being simultaneously run. Drivers will now run in teams of three people and compete in not only a class and driver points championship, but also a team and manufacturer championship; resulting in a total of 48 available positions.

Rules and Regulations:

In order to provide clarity over how the stewards will take action having reviewed a race, this list of driving rules has been produced to explain the criteria by which the stewards will judge. The maximum penalty for an infraction is stated within the square brackets, however the stewards can simply produce a warning to a driver. Any incident that requires the stewards discretion to apportion responsibility will be scrutinised by at least two stewards and the verdict will be a consensus view between them.

Drivers will provide us with a report after each race they compete in, this greatly speeds up the process and helps us identify incidents that might otherwise be overlooked.
Rulings can be appealed via PM on GTP, drivers may make their case, explaining their perception of events, however any ruling made after this ruling will be final.

Collisions:

Accident: A situation that results in contact in which the instigating driver loses control of their vehicle in a manner that makes avoiding the proceeding contact beyond reasonable expectation.

Racing incident: A situation where contact occurs through the action (or inaction) of at least one of the drivers involved, while maintaining in clear control of their vehicle, in which no significant damage or delay occurs to those not baring due responsibility.

Avoidable contact [+60]: A situation where a vehicle is damaged or delayed through the controlled actions, intentional or otherwise, of another driver, in which responsibility for the situation occurring can be clearly defined.
If a collision is deemed as Avoidable contact, penalties will be given to the parties responsible even if they allow the other cars to re-pass after.

Pit Lines [+30]: The pit entry and exit are defined as the area between the outside edge of the circuit and the inside edge of the pit line. If any part of a driver’s car crosses the line it will result in a penalty. There will be a statement in the Driver’s Briefing before each round that identifies which lines are being regulated.

Corner Cutting [+30]: As a generalisation, track limits are defined by the outside edge of the white line on the circuit, however they also include the red and white curbing on apexes and exits; exceptions to this rule will be included in the driver’s briefing. A car must keep two wheels within the track limits at all times. If all four wheels are no longer within the track limits on three incidences within three laps, a penalty will be incurred.

Driving Standards [+120]: If a driver is displaying poor control of their vehicle or deemed to behave in a reckless manner they will receive a driving standards warning. If one driver collects three warnings over the course of a season a penalty will be given. Note; damage is not a defence to this rule.

Blocking [+60]: If a driver fails to provide racing room (the width of the passing car) to a car that has committed to a passing move, or otherwise forces them from the track during an overtake a penalty will be given to the responsible party even if they allow the other driver to pass afterwards.

Rejoin Blocking [+60]: If a car is moving at significantly lower than racing speed such as rejoining the track (from either the pit lane or from an accident), or suffering from damage and deliberately moves to prevent another car from passing them they will receive a penalty.

Blue Flags [+60]: A car that is being pursued by a car that is about to go a lap ahead is within their rights to drive their line and attempt to stay on the lead lap and is in no way expected to pull aside to allow the pursuer to pass. However, if the pursuing car attempts to make a pass and is close enough to do so, they must not execute a defensive manoeuvre as they could legally do if they were fighting for position; nor are they allowed to attempt as re-pass that will overly hinder the lapping car’s pace. If a car has gone a lap down due to damage and is recovering and noticeably catching cars that are laps ahead, it is allowed to pass them, however the leading cars are allowed to drive defensively if they choose to do so.

Restart: If a group of drivers disconnect from a lobby in quick succession and less than 70% of the race distance has been completed, a restart may be called. A note will be taken of the order at the time of the last completed lap and the laps completed, a new race will then be set to the distance remaining (+1 pace lap) and a period of 15minutes will be given for drivers to return to the lobby or communicate their intent to do so via the GTPlanet thread, facebook page or PSN network. Upon the race being restarted, the grid will form into the order before the disconnect and the green flag procedure from the initial start will be repeated.

If three disconnects occur before 70% of the original race distance has been covered, the race may be called off and half points awarded, however this will be decided by comity of the remaining racers and the decision will be communicated on the GTPlanet thread and facebook page.

Multiple Lounge Team Structure
In order to implement this, and increase the flexibility of the series, every two weeks there will be a race on a week day (TBD), Saturday and/or Sunday (depending on interest and availability), with 16 drivers in each of the three events. Teams are required to enter a different driver into each race night, so team selection will need to be done with this in mind. Drivers are not required to compete in the same time slot for every round, and the assignment of drivers will be left to the team’s discretion; penalties will be given if a team fails to meet this requirement when able to do so.

Four Manufacturers per Class
As part of the additional championships, each class will be made up of four manufacturers with two (different if possible) cars from each. This shouldn’t affect the variety of the field but will add an extra element to the competition and possibly to race strategy depending on how closely fought the standings become.

As per Season 2, point will range from 1st to 8th (10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 respectively); however a new feature is the addition of the team and manufacturer standings.
The mechanics of this are as follows; for each race, a driver can score a maximum of 10+4 points (pole +1, fastest lap +1 and laps lead +2). For each team, the position totals are combined, for a maximum score of 30 points per round from 3 members. Finally the maximum manufacturer score is 60 points per round from 6 cars participating (two teams per manufacture).
For example, Team A and Team B compete for 1 Manufacturer. During a round; Team A’s driver 1 (A1) scores pole, fastest lap and victory, A2 scores pole and 2nd, A3 scores 4th. B1 scores most laps lead and 2nd, B2 5th and B3 2nd again. This leaves the standings as follows:

Drivers:
A1 – 12
B1 - 10
A2 – 9
B3 – 8
A3 – 5
B2 – 4
Teams:
Team A – 22
Team B – 20
Manufacturers:
Manufacturer 1 - 42
Given how close driver standings have remained in S2 anyway, these championships will doubtless be very close throughout.

Teams setup
Teams will be made up of 3 drivers, if a driver can not make a race it is up to the team to source a new driver for the race. If the team can not get a 3rd driver for a race and 2 drivers make it then the 2 drivers will be scored but the team will not be counted as making the 70%.

Making of the teams
Making of the teams will be based on the skill level shown by a driver.
Teams will be made up of 6 points divided by 3 drivers
Gold = 3
Silver = 2
Bronze = 1

This will give an equal spread of talent throughout the field and give every single person a chance to compete for a win.

This is a graphical break down of how the championship will work

k64h.jpg

14 rounds Not in order
Brands Hatch
Apricot hills raceway
Willow springs
Silverstone
SPA
Daytona
Monza
Nurburgring GP
Indy
Montegi
Laguna
Fuji
Suzuka
Lemans

If you are interested in running in the series Please state below.

GTP Name:
PSN:
Class:
Team:
If you do not know the answer to a question then please put N/A

Last edited:

We have 35 sign ups for 48 positions available,
Half way there! Get in now!

GTP Name: memto89
PSN: memto89
Class: LMP
Team: Concerte Climax
Able to run in Le mans 24h: Yes

GTP Name: jonnyb1990
PSN: jonnyb1990
Able to run in Le mans 24h: Yes

GTP Name: Ninners
PSN: Nin-Chin
Team: N/A*
Able to run in Le mans 24h: TBC

GTP Name: redbullrider20
PSN: redbullrider20
Class: N/A
Team: Undetermined
24h of Le Mans: TBD

GTP Name: adam46
PSN: duke_adam46
Class: Not sure, probably GTE.
Team: N/A unless someone wants me to be their teammate.
Able to run LM24: No

GTP Name: GTPL_Plotnik
PSN: GTPL_Plotnik
Team: N/A
Able to run in Le mans 24h: TBC

GTP Name: TDZdave
PSN: TDZ-4-12-14-88
Team: team australia, (Maybe team left overs)
Able to run in Le mans 24hr: TBC

GTP Name: eDirtyTati
PSN: eDirtyTati
Class: GTE
Team: Team Voodoo Racing
Able to race in 24h LeMans: Will probably be living in Atlanta by then. If we an fine local racers, yes.

GTP Name : WIDFO
PSN : WIDFO
Class : GTE
Team : ????
Will be able to race Le Mans 24 hr, I will take leave if I have to

GTP Name: Richyb28
PSN: richyboy2mil
Able to run in Lemans 24h: N/A

GTP Name: RS__96__oO
PSN: RS__96__oO
Team: Don´t have one yet.
Able to run in Lemans 24h: Not sure.

GTP Name: P1K3Y_M1K3Y
PSN: P1K3Y_M1K3Y
Team: TBC
Able to run in Lemans 24h: If I can get local team members

GTP Name: David Brooks
PSN: Davidb_165
Class: n/a (happy with either)
Team: n/a (happy to form up with anyone else who doesn't have a team)
Able to run in Lemans 24h: No (24 hours would kill me)

GTP Name: revetion
PSN: revetion
Able to run in Le mans 24h:????

GTP Name: Furinkazen
PSN: Furinkazen
Class: TBC
Team: RPM
Able to run in Lemans 24h: A little unlikely, but we'll see.

GTP Name: Gadget334
PSN: Gadget334
Class: TBA
Team: TBA
Able to run in Le Mans 24: TBA

GTP Name: Mc Cauley
PSN: AYRTONSCHUMACHER
Able to run in Le Mans 24hr: TBA

GTP Name:massacre goor
PSN:massacre--goor
CLASS:GTE
TEAM:N/A
Able to run in lemans 24h:N/A

GTP Name: Osr20_L
PSN: OL_APEX
Able to run in Lemans 24h: Not even on B spec mode :odd:

GTP Name: gippone
PSN: gprili
Able to run in Lemans 24h: real 24h... sadly no :(

GTP Name: GTPCaine
PSN: GTP_Caine
Team: TBC
Able to run in Lemans 24h: no

GTP Name: glenalz81
PSN: Glen-Alz-81
Team:TBA
Able to run in Lemans 24h: n/a

GTP Name: Devilb0y
PSN: Devilb0yAce
Class:TBA
Able to run in Lemans 24h:I don't think I'll be participating, sorry

GTP Name: pablosky31
PSN: pablosky31
Class:TBA
Able to run in Lemans 24h:No

GTP Name: AJHG1000
PSN: AJHG1000
Team: TBD
Able to run in Le Mans 2013: No

GTP Name: FreakFromADR
PSN: XnfsfreakX
Team: Undetermined
Run at Le Mans: Yes

GTP Name: yaodrift
PSN: yaodrift
Able to run in Le mans 24h: no

GTP Name: AonsoFan46 (:embarrassed:)
PSN: alonso_fan46

GTP Name: HMR Motorhead
PSN: HMR_Motorhead
Able to run in Lemans 24h: Probably

Name: fortbo
PSN: fortbo
Team: undetermined
24 hours of Lemans: undetermined

GTP Name: Chozza32
PSN: Chozza32
Able to run Le Mans 24: NO!

GTP Name: GTL_Lucas
PSN: GTL_Lucas
Able to run in Le mans 24h: ???

GTP NAME: adrianhettich
PSN: adrianhettich
CLASS: TBC
TEAM: LOOKING FOR 3rd DRIVER LOCALY
ABLE TO RUN LE MANS 24: YES

GTP Name: Cobani
PSN: Cobani

Last edited:
GTP Name: memto89
PSN: memto89
Able to run in Lemans 24h: Yes

asheader-+logo.jpg

Ninners confirms his participation in WEC S3

Ninners, the BMW racer who was drafted in to replace gprilli in the current S2 has confirmed his participation for the forseable future.
Ninners appeared at the press conference this afternoon.

''I think the future holds great things for me and the series, with the new format being introduced it seems this series is only going to get bigger,the organisers have done a fantastic job!Also the fact that it will be played on GT6 gives me loads of goosebumps, also with more drivers to take part, the better it will be, but for the moment I'm not contracted to a team at the moment, but negotiations will be underway soon, hopefully I can continue my good form to the end of S2 into S3.''

9719890998_d0b6eff4bf_z.jpg

Ninners on his way to 3rd place in the Daytona 2 Hours, all credit for the image reserved to TheKitten.

Able to run in Lemans 24h: No

*Yet to be confirmed.

Just a heads up that I'm available on Fridays and Saturdays,and some weeks I will be free throughout,I'll keep you guys alerted.

I felt like doing a mini article.

Last edited:
GTP Name: redbullrider20
PSN: redbullrider20
Class: Undetermined (depends on finding a team)
Team: Undetermined :scared:
24h of Le Mans: If I can get on a decent team then maybe depends on the day(s) that it will be ran on.

Last edited:
GTP Name: adam46
PSN: duke_adam46
Class: Not sure, probably GTE.
Team: N/A unless someone wants me to be their teammate.
Able to run LM24: You need to share a PS3 for that right? If so, no.

GTP Name: GTPL_Plotnik
PSN:GTPL_Plotnik
Class: I no idea yet! :)
Team: I'm searching a work :)
Able to run in Lemans 24h: maybe yes

GTP Name: TDZdave
PSN: TDZ-4-12-14-88 (may change upon release of GT6)
Class: undecided,
Team: team australia, (Maybe team left overs)
Able to run in Lemans 24h: potentially,

asheader-+logo.jpg

Ninners confirms his participation in WEC S3

Ninners, the BMW racer who was drafted in to replace gprilli in the current S2 has confirmed his participation for the forseable future.
Ninners appeared at the press conference this afternoon.

''I think the future holds great things for me and the series, with the new format being introduced it seems this series is only going to get bigger,the organisers have done a fantastic job!Also the fact that it will be played on GT6 gives me loads of goosebumps, also with more drivers to take part, the better it will be, but for the moment I'm not contracted to a team at the moment, but negotiations will be underway soon, hopefully I can continue my good form to the end of S2 into S3.''

9719890998_d0b6eff4bf_z.jpg

Ninners on his way to 3rd place in the Daytona 2 Hours, all credit reserved to TheKitten.

Able to run in Lemans 24h: No

*Yet to be confirmed.

Just a heads up that I'm available on Fridays and Saturdays,and some weeks I will be free throughout,I'll keep you guys alerted.

I felt like doing a mini article.

I wonder how many of these we are going to get?

If you guys could change my class to "Undetermined" that would be wonderful. As much as I want to run LMP I want to make sure I am in a good car. With having GTE open as well that would open more possibilities. Thanks!

If you guys could change my class to "Undetermined" that would be wonderful. As much as I want to run LMP I want to make sure I am in a good car. With having GTE open as well that would open more possibilities. Thanks!

Sure can mate, so many variables to consider, I'd go for what ever floats my boat come the new cars,

Sure can mate, so many variables to consider, I'd go for what ever floats my boat come the new cars,
I'd love to get a seat in the R18 but I doubt that with Concrete Climax edging towards it :P

I'd love to get a seat in the R18 but I doubt that with Concrete Climax edging towards it :P

We don't even know if that can be regulated properly, if its remotely like the R10 its doubtful, BUT! If PD make these cars somewhat usable then there's every chance they can make it, there is even a possibility of a Pescarolo return, availability pending of course,

We don't even know if that can be regulated properly, if its remotely like the R10 its doubtful, BUT! If PD make these cars somewhat usable then there's every chance they can make it, there is even a possibility of a Pescarolo return, availability pending of course,
We will have to wait and see! I am happy with a modern and premium car... Except the deltawing that thing is wierd.

We will have to wait and see! I am happy with a modern and premium car... Except the deltawing that thing is wierd.

I dare say the Delta wing won't reg, but we may have a "summer break" no points race using it and another car that couldn't meet reg's,

I dare say the Delta wing won't reg, but we may have a "summer break" no points race using it and another car that couldn't meet reg's,
So I must ask, why can't you reg certain cars?? I've never ran a series before so I wouldn't know :P

So I must ask, why can't you reg certain cars?? I've never ran a series before so I wouldn't know :P

Some cars with standardised setups will have completely out of wack times. i.e. when we speced the LMP's for WEC the audi r10 was 200hp more and still didnt meet the time, same with the pescarolo.

So even though now we have cars which run better on different tracks like the bmw and toyota at lemans and daytona, and the audi's at laguna the time difference is minimal, where as the cars that didnt fit out be off the pace by 2 secs or more without even trying and yet be able to run with the other cars on other tracks, so to balance it all out you have to drop the ones that dont fit right

Using the black and white Ford GT for example, If you run them at the same regulations the Black Ford is far quicker then the white Ford, more aero friendly, corners better etc, So you counter balance that with adding weight and taking power away, eventually you hit the maximum weight limit of an additional 200kg, the black Ford still corners better, thus requiring more weight which cannot be added thus making it not compliant to the other cars,

Yes you can take away power, but if it can't hang with other cars in a straight line then it is a sitting duck and unfair to the participant using that car,

In the case of the R10 it was quite the opposite, the car required either movable ballast to make the car more user friendly, or removal of weight which cannot be done, this meant the power required to make it keep up was over regulated for circuits like le mans and monza,

Using the black and white Ford GT for example, If you run them at the same regulations the Black Ford is far quicker then the white Ford, more aero friendly, corners better etc, So you counter balance that with adding weight and taking power away, eventually you hit the maximum weight limit of an additional 200kg, the black Ford still corners better, thus requiring more weight which cannot be added thus making it not compliant to the other cars,

Yes you can take away power, but if it can't hang with other cars in a straight line then it is a sitting duck and unfair to the participant using that car,

In the case of the R10 it was quite the opposite, the car required either movable ballast to make the car more user friendly, or removal of weight which cannot be done, this meant the power required to make it keep up was over regulated for circuits like le mans and monza,
Understandable. As long as I am in a modern race car (08-13) I will be content no matter the class. So possibilities are wide open. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Understandable. As long as I am in a modern race car (08-13) I will be content no matter the class. So possibilities are wide open. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Just hang in there bloke, we are projecting 6-8 new cars pending regulation,

personally, I'm hoping for the R15,

GTP Name: ZovoVanBasten
PSN: ZovomirVanBasten
Team: None yet but I'm thinking of forming a team called "The Racists" (we love racing)
Able to run in Lemans 24h: Probably not

GTP Name: ZovoVanBasten
PSN: ZovomirVanBasten
Team: None yet but I'm thinking of forming a team called "The Racists" (we love racing)
Able to run in Lemans 24h: Probably not

No RBR, it's just that I'm a racist, I like racing. Any other racists out there that want to join? Just tell me that you are a racist too and you're in.

Last edited:
That would be a racer.

And your link doesn't work.

And and the thread has been deleted anyway.

That would be a racer.

And your link doesn't work.

And and the thread has been deleted anyway.

As I said, I prefer racist. I mean come on, have a sense of humour. Have you never heard of the free play of signs and signifiers?

From wikipedia, the last few sentences being particularly relevant:
The notion of floating signifiers can be applied to concepts such as race [5] and gender, as a way of asserting that the word is more concrete than the concept it describes, where the concept may not be stable, but the word is. It is often commonly applied to non-linguistic signs, such as the example of the Rorschach inkblot test. Roland Barthes, while not using the term "floating signifier" explicitly, referred specifically to non-linguistic signs as being so open to interpretation that they constituted a "floating chain of signifieds." [3] For example the American flag is at once a signifier of the geographical nation it represents, of patriotism to that nation, of the nation's set of governmental policies, and/or of the ideologies associated with it, such as liberty. Depending on the context, the flag can carry either positive or negative significance.
The concept is used in some more textual forms of postmodernism, which rejects the strict anchoring of particular signifiers to particular signifieds and argues against the concept that there are any ultimate determinable meanings to words or signs. For example, Jacques Derrida speaks of the "freeplay" of signifiers: arguing that they are not fixed to their signifieds but point beyond themselves to other signifiers in an "indefinite referral of signifier to signified."[3]

Back