CORE, WEC S3, ON GT6! March 2014 Sign up now!Draft 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 544 comments
Zovo please let it go, it's not that people don't have a sense of humour but more that over the Internet it is hard to read in the way you indented it

Please just remember that it can be easily mis read and can cause trouble not only for yourself but also for us running the thread

As I said, I prefer racist. I mean come on, have a sense of humour. Have you never heard of the free play of signs and signifiers?
I don't care about your use of a word. What I care about is you creating a useless thread jsut so you could continue your little joke. GTP is not your personal playground.

Now, I'm sure this thread has a proper topic.

Ignoring all that can we please get back on topic of people signing up to WEC season 3 which is what this thread was intended for

This is a graphical break down of how the championship will work

k64h.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't even finished reading the OP and I'm already like "Count me in!" I just want to make sure I've got a spot. I'll be back here at the bottom with further concern once I've finished Memto's dissertation. :P

And I'm back, 3.5 hours later. Work is tough.

GTP Name: eDirtyTati
PSN: eDirtyTati
Class: GTE
Team: Team Voodoo Racing
Able to race in 24h LeMans: Will probably be living in Atlanta by then. If we an fine local racers, yes.

Last edited:
I would like to sign up

GTP Name : WIDFO
PSN : WIDFO
Class : GTE
Team : ????
Will be able to race Le Mans 24 hr, I will take leave if I have to

Last edited:
Only just noticed you have this thread going for season 3, I'm in 👍

GTP Name: Richyb28
PSN: richyboy2mil
Team: N/A
Able to run in Lemans 24h: N/A

Oh, btw I don't have to form my own team. If any already established teams need a driver by season start I'll be glad to merge. Anyway, I'm going ahead and mentioning my preference for a BMW touring car. The Z4 is my baby.

Oh, btw I don't have to form my own team. If any already established teams need a driver by season start I'll be glad to merge. Anyway, I'm going ahead and mentioning my preference for a BMW touring car. The Z4 is my baby.
On that note, if I do end up in GT a pretty yellow corvette would be awesome. :)

I haven't even finished reading the OP and I'm already like "Count me in!" I just want to make sure I've got a spot. I'll be back here at the bottom with further concern once I've finished Memto's dissertation. :P

And I'm back, 3.5 hours later. Work is tough.

Able to race in 24h LeMans: Will probably be living in Atlanta by then. If we an fine local racers, yes.

I would like to sign up

GTP Name : WIDFO
PSN : WIDFO
Class : GTE
Team : ????
Will be able to race Le Mans 24 hr, I will take leave if I have to

Only just noticed you have this thread going for season 3, I'm in 👍

GTP Name: Richyb28
PSN: richyboy2mil
Team: N/A
Able to run in Lemans 24h: N/A

Glad to have you all on board,

Im rather looking forward to the challenge of specing the cars, going to be interesting

Its highly likely the cars we put to hp for the N24 will be the GTE cars,

Come on, Dave, edit my iPad spelling. Nobody has to know how stupid I am until the first round.

Are there still places to fill in? I´d really like to compete :)
GTP Name: RS__96__oO
PSN: RS__96__oO
Team: Don´t have one yet.
Able to run in Lemans 24h: Not sure.

Are there still places to fill in? I´d really like to compete :) GTP Name: RS__96__oO PSN: RS__96__oO Class: GTE Team: Don´t have one yet. Location: Adenau, Germany Able to run in Lemans 24h: Not sure.

There is more than enough spaces mate ;) we are looking for 48 drivers and are only at 1/3 drivers ATM, welcome on board

season 3 is now at 1/3 driver signups!!! keep signing up guys, its gonna be the best series yet on GTP!!

I would be interested in joining up for season 3 of the WEC and becoming part of a team (if local enough) for the 24 hour Le Mans as well as other 24 hour events.

It is too early for me to be able to confirm full commitment but have subscribed to this thread and sent a request to join your facebook group. It is up to you guys if you put me in the sign up list or if you want full confirmation of commitment first 👍

GTP Name: P1K3Y_M1K3Y
PSN: P1K3Y_M1K3Y
Team: TBC
Able to run in Lemans 24h: If I can get local team members

Back