CORE, WEC S3, ON GT6! March 2014 Sign up now!Draft 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 544 comments
@Devilb0y @Osr20_L @Cobani you guys can still get in on the races on sunday... there are still spots available

also to people who can't make it to sundays races, please make sure you have a car ready and I will organise another session later on when people are available
Sorry for my miss today's, i complitelly forgot about the grade race, and had to go out but wen i came back was too late for the 2nd race also.
About sunday, i also cant :( have a race on another series at the same time.

when the cars are fully specced and all the grading is done and when the teams are chosen, that way the order of choice will be decided

could not update the game yesterday. with a workaround it has worked, but to late. I'll do sunday now. timeslot is not yet known.

I'd like to officially cancel my entry for today's grading race. I'll be completely honest on the reason. I'm just getting home from a heavy night of drinking for my birthday (WHOO!) and unless there is some miracle I'll be entirely to hung over at 1:00pm Pacific time to race. Took me 14 minutes to type this without typos. Be proud. Not including that last sentence. Or two. Whatever.

I'd like to officially cancel my entry for today's grading race. I'll be completely honest on the reason. I'm just getting home from a heavy night of drinking for my birthday (WHOO!) and unless there is some miracle I'll be entirely to hung over at 1:00pm Pacific time to race. Took me 14 minutes to type this without typos. Be proud. Not including that last sentence. Or two. Whatever.
We shall reschedule, don't worry go and enjoy your bday

I'm out of this. Timings won't work, and not a fan of the direction this is heading.

Good luck to all 👍

IF you still need grading then please make sure your name is down for on of these sets!!! if you can not attend then please make sure to rearrange with me at some point.

If you have already run in a grading race but wish to race again that is not a problem.

It is 3 hour 30 mins till lobby will be open for first set of races...

Sunday 19st
19:00
1 @Ninners
2 @gtpcaine
3 @FreakFromADR
4 @RichyB28
5 @massacre goor
6 @AonsoFan46
7 @P1K3Y_M1k3Y
8 @adam46
9 @AJHG1000
10 @revetion
11 @redbullrider20

Sunday 19st
21:00
1 @Gadget334
2 @Chozza_32
3 @WIDFO
4 @RS__96__oO
5 @TDZdave
6 @Cobani
7 @iwasere

People that need to still arrange a place for grading... if you can not make any of the dates then please contact me and we will arrange another time slot to do it in.
@fortbo @HMR Motorhead @gippone @PaKoS__89__PL @Yaodrift @pablosky31 @MC CAULEY @Osr20_L

Last edited:
its 2 hours, there is 6 mins quli then straight into race one which is 22 laps, then 5 mins tinker time then race 2 which is also 22 laps with revers grid so all in all it will take about 2 hours which is the same time as a WEC race (none double points race)

Back