CORE WEC Season 3Finished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
Great race tonight guys. I pretty much knew from quali when I got pole with over a second that I really should win this.

Became even more apparent after the first few laps. After that it was quite a boring race for me. Only had one goal.. to lap the others. Really made for an exciting end.. :)

What did you to that Vette that made it so good, especially on worn tires? FutureF1 was complaining about the massive understeer about 10 minutes before the end of his stint.

Have fun! :P

Host xNikodemusx

Starting order for race 2

1. Makozi - MRI - Audi R18 TDI
2. redbullrider20 - BHE - Speed 8
3 memto89 - CCR
4. Nin - THAR
5. Decambre - CMS - Corvette Awareness Edition
6.???? - Mclaren F1 - MDR
7. pp-123 - INF - Corvette ZR1
8. Rcb - BMW - M3 GT2 (BMW Motorsport)
9. Chozza_32 - TKR - Mclaren F1 GTR

I'm going to have to withdraw from the championship, I won't be able to race after my surgery, and I have physical therapy every day.

If anyone wants it there is 2 sports open for tonights race, 1 in the R18 and 1 in the Mclaren for MDR

Edit: down side is you only have 18 mins to get on track
Dammit... Why didn't I read the thread before the race started!!??

So happy! Struggled a little in the first stint but the rest was "hammertime". Won by 40 seconds and according to Zovo we were 38 seconds behind Ayrton. Also got fastest lap for good measure :)

I still can't believe we both ran out and it didn't give us a pit menu on the last lap. Great but Extremely Lucky Win! @Decambre95 :cheers:
I guess you guys got caught out by me doing 1 more lap than expected. I crossed the line with 10 seconds to go. I presume since the timer expires you don't have pit options any more if you pit after the race is over.

Back