CORE WEC Season 3Finished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
Zovo is reporting back that the setup feels good and he is feeling comfortable. We still have a small change to try out which is doing a lap without camber. Once I'm free I'll be trying to get a good setup for the tyre glitch.

I think my team's testing is going pretty good, I feel that I have a pretty good setup, just need to do a few tweaks.

I can even host them (when it's convienent for me) if you can't organize it Matt. All I'd need from you is permission to put the CORE name in the room comment.

There will be test sessions Before the first race for sure but freak is right I'm waiting until every team has their cars first

I'm just wondering, are you running both liveries of the Audi R18 (Prototype and Team Joset) or just the Joset one. I don't know if they drive the same but if they do then it would look better to have different liveries on the track

Last edited:
Has anyone got some laptimes to aim for? Managed to get a good setup with the tyre glitch but just need to solve some braking issues.

The 908 feels effortless now in tyre glitch mode. Just unstable under braking for slow corners whilst turning. Normal mode and the car now handles a bit unstable. Trying to get the best race setup here.

they will be graded and put into LMP cars... there is no room now for GTE but there is 2 teams of LMP still available... there is no space for bronze drivers though

they will be graded and put into LMP cars... there is no room now for GTE but there is 2 teams of LMP still available... there is no space for bronze drivers though
Okay then. Thanks for the information!

Just picked up two more cars. AAR is just about set to hit the road to Indianapolis Motor Speedway, approximately 40 minutes away from U.S. headquarters. As of testing, cars are feeling great! I've already logged more than 3,500 miles. (no joke, I love the car)
AAR WEC Transporter 1.png

Last edited:
Back