CORE WEC Season 3Finished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
Where can we see the results for Twin Ring Motegi and Red Bull Ring? Are there any final results for the season posted yet?
The table does not open properly at my side!
Is it posible to have it in other format than Google document?

The final standings are not done yet Nik. Organisers are busy at the moment, that's why it's taking so long. I'm also really itching to get the results to see if we could take the team title in the end. ^^

@jonnyb1990

Gah I don't want to bug you guys because I know how busy you are but do you have any predictions for when the results are done?

The championship became so tight in the end so I'm very excited to see how it ended. (If Memto isn't involved in this anymore he noticed a wrong in the precious race results that he would correct when publishing the last races. :P )

@jonnyb1990

Gah I don't want to bug you guys because I know how busy you are but do you have any predictions for when the results are done?

The championship became so tight in the end so I'm very excited to see how it ended. (If Memto isn't involved in this anymore he noticed a wrong in the precious race results that he would correct when publishing the last races. :P )
If you have time tonight to help me then we can get them done and posted tonight

after missing the last two races team ASR might be able to still hold on to 3rd in the LMP teams championship. Can't believe it after the poor results we have posted pretty much all season.

I don't live at home any more and my PS3 is still there so there is no chance of me doing it. Of anyone wants to get me the info then maybe I can get time but atm there is no chance of me doing it..

Isn't it lovely to put hundreds of hours in to a race series spanning over nearly a full year. And then not even get the final results for it.

CORE - the most professional organiser on gtplanet

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
ahh **** i completely forgot about this.... give me 24hour and i will post the results.... really sorry guys

Right so results are finally here. Thank you everyone for a great season and hopefully see you next season where there will be some big changes and updates. All shall be reviewed live at the N24 so make sure you watch.

VJRgGt.jpg

7nw6Am.jpg

Edit: CMS are overall 3rd placed team

Sorry the points are nothing fancy, broke my external HD in the house move so lost everything
also sorry for these being so late

Thank you memto89 :D

Wohooo! WEC champion! I did not expect that when joining a week before the start of the season. Or in the middle of the season when we hadn't yet won a single race. But persistence won the race and my stubbornness to stay in the race despite all bad results finally started paying off in the end and I could take it by a hair from the stalling leader.

Thanks for a great series and most of all thanks to all the great racers that raved throughout the season.

Ps. Deleted previous post. I was tired and disappointed but it wasn't really fair because the series was great up until that point.

Thank you memto89 :D

Wohooo! WEC champion! I did not expect that when joining a week before the start of the season. Or in the middle of the season when we hadn't yet won a single race. But persistence won the race and my stubbornness to stay in the race despite all bad results finally started paying off in the end and I could take it by a hair from the stalling leader.

Thanks for a great series and most of all thanks to all the great racers that raved throughout the season.

Ps. Deleted previous post. I was tired and disappointed but it wasn't really fair because the series was great up until that point.
Congrats on the Championship!:cheers: But considering I entered the series at Round 6, to only be 20 points off I think makes my season pretty successful.

I still think this season was pretty successful, despite the teammate adversity. I lost a lot of points though, points I'm hoping I'll earn instead of lose in season 4. Thanks to the stewards and organizers for a great and successful year!

The season started off pretty well for us with the success earned from driving thousands of miles in pre season testing at a variety of circuits. After roughly 5 rounds my focus began to switch to ToCA as I was entering a stage where I could challenge for a title there. This had an effect on this series though and meant I didn't test as much through the mid part of the season.

After the ToCA season was over I had time to focus on WEC again though still not testing as much as before our team started racking more wins in the mid season after some more work (I finally managed to work on the setup now I had time) After challenging at LMS and narrowly missing out thanks to a pit line penalty we managed to win 3 events in a row at Silverstone, Spa and Nurburgring and maybe Madrid (can't remember that much) with 6 extra bonus points before finishing unner up at Suzuka before snatching one last win at Motegi in dying few laps.

Ultimately think this season was a bit lucky on our end with LMP teams dropping out and teams shuffling while we kept everything the same from start to finish. A year ago after S2 I was preparing for this season knowing I had a chance of getting a title and now we've got it :) Even if the standings show Zovo 10 points behind me he's still a deciding factor in us winning the championship this season.

It is a shame the numbers dropped quite a bit as the season progressed(:() but thanks for organizing this season.

Back