Correct Errors

  • Thread starter Thread starter cerbman1
  • 38 comments
  • 3,273 views
I think he was referring to the tunnels on SSRX not SSR7?
No, we're talking about ssr7. Check the post he quoted.

SSRX is completely flat. (Edit: except the bridge, of course :p)
 
No, we're talking about ssr7. Check the post he quoted.

SSRX is completely flat. (Edit: except the bridge, of course :p)
:dunce: sorry team!
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but both tunnels on SSR7 have the exact same grade....

Regardless of which tunnel you are in, if you are heading towards the toll booth turn-around, you'll be going up hill. If you are heading away from the toll booth turn-around, you'll be going downhill.

That was my point, the 1st tunnel head towards the toll booth :)
 
I thought we have all agreed at how broken this game is? so what's the point of this thread
 
I thought we have all agreed at how broken this game is? so what's the point of this thread
The point is that the OP's issue isn't necessarily related to whether or not GT6 is borked.

It is more likely highlighting the fact that GT6 may have got it quite right in the respect that an S-type R may be able to beat an XF-R due to the power being greater than traction.
 
Back