J jordi05 Messages 5 Mar 7, 2011 #1 hi I got a big problem... After 1000 hour of playing GT5 I accidentaly turned off my ps3 while saving. The result is that the savegame data is corrupted now. Could you guys help me out?
hi I got a big problem... After 1000 hour of playing GT5 I accidentaly turned off my ps3 while saving. The result is that the savegame data is corrupted now. Could you guys help me out?
Delta795 Messages 1,171 Kansas City, Missouri Messages Delta795 Mar 7, 2011 #2 Did you back up your game save?
GT_Die_Hard Messages 341 NL (GMT+1) Messages eus2410 Mar 7, 2011 #4 If u backed up your game, just put it back. Otherwise, delete that data and start over. Good luck mate!
If u backed up your game, just put it back. Otherwise, delete that data and start over. Good luck mate!
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 7, 2011 #6 jordi05 nope, I had no back-up.... so I have to start all over again? Click to expand... Yep. Sorry. Be sure to backup next time.
jordi05 nope, I had no back-up.... so I have to start all over again? Click to expand... Yep. Sorry. Be sure to backup next time.
Delta795 Messages 1,171 Kansas City, Missouri Messages Delta795 Mar 7, 2011 #7 Sucks to have to learn that way..I was lvl 21 when it happened to me.
J jordi05 Messages 5 Mar 7, 2011 #8 the funny part is that I had the same problem with gt4, it never happened with other games, GT hates me
the funny part is that I had the same problem with gt4, it never happened with other games, GT hates me