smokedj84 Messages 58 Messages djsmokedj84 Feb 13, 2012 #1 i need a level 22 ticket i have a level 4, level 2, bday 67 and (the last one) whole dlc car pack, i have most dlc paint (sorry no chromes)
i need a level 22 ticket i have a level 4, level 2, bday 67 and (the last one) whole dlc car pack, i have most dlc paint (sorry no chromes)
tadlock Corvette Enthusiast Premium Messages 815 Houston, TX Messages tftadlock Feb 13, 2012 #2 Not tradeable. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185811
smokedj84 Messages 58 Messages djsmokedj84 Feb 13, 2012 #3 I know its not tradeable that's y I need the ticket
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 13, 2012 #4 I have 2 in 0/0/0 so I could maybe put them online for you?
smokedj84 Messages 58 Messages djsmokedj84 Feb 13, 2012 #5 How do you get your cars to triple zeros and I really jus want one I can keep
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 13, 2012 #6 smokedj84 How do you get your cars to triple zeros and I really jus want one I can keep Click to expand... OCD or just get it thru an ticket. Here's an tip: Make an alt acount where you can buy all the OCD 0/0/0 cars so you keep them an use your main to trade OCD cars
smokedj84 How do you get your cars to triple zeros and I really jus want one I can keep Click to expand... OCD or just get it thru an ticket. Here's an tip: Make an alt acount where you can buy all the OCD 0/0/0 cars so you keep them an use your main to trade OCD cars