Corvette Gr.3 Returns in This Week's GT Sport's Mileage Exchange

Perhaps I was a bit harsh to @TheGeologist

Thanks..?

Or even better, be able to exchange mileage points for in-game credits so I can buy some more cars :cool:

That'd be pretty nice! I'm starting to approach the mileage pt limit myself (I am around 80,000).

I've thought about blowing my pts on modding cars, but I only race cars which are BoP'd so there isn't any point to do so...

As many others have said in weeks past, very hopeful to spend the pts on aero mods (wings etc)

Last edited:
Yep, new content for me too and I bought every wheel.

However I can well appreciate if you guys already have the Corvette and all the wheels and colours. It would tend to get annoying 2nd time let alone 3rd time around but hey, welcome to Forza specialty dealer.

I was waiting this car for long time, but I'm disappointed how this car is terrible for drifting. There's something wrong on its ebrake or even his drift tune tab as a whole.

Not even near as descent as my Atenza and Mustang, both gr.3 street.

Whilst using the Corvette Gr.3 Road Car in a "One Model" Arcade Race, I noticed that the Opponents Road Cars had the same Colour Schemes as the usual Corvette C7. (I.e. ARCTIC WHITE/BLADE SILVER METALLIC/VELOCITY YELLOW TINTCOAT/LAGUNA BLUE TINTCOAT/TORCH RED/CRYSTAL RED TINTCOAT/LIME ROCK GREEN/CYBER GRAY METALLIC/NIGHT RACE BLUE METALLIC.)

We've had Laguna Blue, Blade Silver & now Torch Red...so (presumably) there are another six to go for the Chevvy !! :cool:

But what will they do with the 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 3 Road Car ?
As (from memory) I believe that the "normal" version only comes in Red or White.
And I think we've already had a Yellow Road Car ??? :confused:

Are they using actual "Alfa" Colours, or plucking them out of the air ? :lol:

Back