Corvette Gr.3 Returns in This Week's GT Sport's Mileage Exchange

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, May 1, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

GT6champNK_69, IngRobNy and ProjectF like this.
  2. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I wonder if they plan to cycle only this stuff for the next 3 years...

cjr3559, honda32v, Quakebass and 12 others like this.
  3. AKps3

AKps3

4. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

May be 4. You knowhow PD like to delay stuff.

5. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Woohoo new poses
    Yay more helmets
    Awesome more decals..... Nah

Nothing new again..... DISAPPOINTED.

6. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

1. It's still so weird how they keep the "sale price" even for returning items. Is it really a sale if it is always the same price?

2. And omg, use the last two slots PD. They are really dragging it out, huh? Meh

Tou2istTrophy, ghostrider135 and VXR like this.
  7. Moglet

Moglet Premium

These look good to me, I'm still building up my collection as I only purchased the game recently :tup:

8. daan

daan Moderator

Oh, do shut up.

9. CaptainAlan8

CaptainAlan8

Rather odd way of moderating *thinking emoji*

10. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

Wow that's pretty rude to be honest.

11. BasherB59

BasherB59

Whilst I do share certain other peoples frustrations with the Lack of New Cars / Wheels / Decals / Helmets / Driver Poses. :confused:
    I'm still enjoying collecting the stuff I've "missed" and the new Special Colours each Week. :cool:

And let's not forget ... in terms of "real" Currency, all of this DLC is FREE !!! :cheers:

You only need to invest a little time playing the game, to earn your Mileage Points. :lol:

Qyn and GT6champNK_69 like this.
  12. daan

daan Moderator

So is going on and on and on about the same thing every week.

GT6champNK_69 and VXR like this.
  13. Alpha Cipher

Alpha Cipher

Heh. If I could just tell that to that certain someone (read: all the people who keep complaining on a daily basis)

Nuschel01 and RCKakashi14 like this.
  14. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

I doubt anyone took it as rude... Maybe annoying. I apologize if I annoyed anyone. It just frustrates me that PD is dragging it out.

But that is no reason to be rude to another person. All you have to do is politely ask me to not repeat it, and I will never mention it again. Instead, I feel disrespected.

But as you wish Mr. Mod, I will not mention it again.

DJShadesUK, Qyn, Arkanjel72 and 2 others like this.
  15. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Why two empty paint slots again PD WHYYYYY? :sly:

JonoStan96 and Tou2istTrophy like this.
  16. KK78

KK78

Hopefully they just stick all the items to ever have been featured on the mileage exchange in there altogether and have done with these feeble updates.

Or even better, be able to exchange mileage points for in-game credits so I can buy some more cars :cool:

VXR likes this.
  17. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:mad:

Thats a meme right there.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    ghostrider135 likes this.
  18. IngRobNy

IngRobNy

Less expected is the number of repeat paints. Five of the 14 available items make a second appearance, including both of the special manufacturer paints: Giallo Modena and Rosso Scuderia, both from Ferrari.

I have to say the repeated manufacturer paints was a disappointment :grumpy:.

VXR likes this.
  19. JCH8r

JCH8r

Until something dramatically changes with the weekly updates, I don't think a few new paint chips are worth a headline article on the GTPlanet website. Unless you're trying to point out to PD how pointless these weekly updates are... In which case, I admire you greatly.

The next time I read a headline about The Weekly Updates I hope it says: "16 New Helmets Released" or "8 New Driving Suits", "24 New Ferrari usable Logo Decals Released", "64 Top User Created Decals Added in Weekly Updates", "2 New Open Face Helmets" in Weekly Update...if it's just a new shade of orange, to me, this isn't headline worthy anymore.

Make the two special sale cars, decent cars with highly rated custom liveries. "Weekly Update Features User Liveries From K72Max on the GR Supra Racing Concept"! True, you can buy this car (but not for 2500 credits) and add the livery for free. But why not make one user feel great for a week?

[​IMG]

Maybe others have some ideas for weekly update headlines that would be more exciting.

20. Moglet

Moglet Premium

That's fair enough but GTPlanet caters for lots of different people! As someone who only recently bought the game I find them very useful as it means I can quickly check the new content on my work lunch break.

VXR, Tou2istTrophy, JCH8r and 5 others like this.
  21. Ande3200

Ande3200

My gt sport may rest for a while. I am waiting for more cars and tracks. I am hoping they have something to say at e3. I want know about next gt in the series. I hope the next want will bring back the gt auto upgrade parts and so on. And i think kaz have mention that Also

22. Arkanjel72

Arkanjel72

Is it unreasonable to expect a forum moderator to be held to a higher standard that the common member? Poorly handled.

23. GT Kelv

GT Kelv

Looks like they’re going the same route FM7 is going with their “specialty dealership” by recycling the same cars every Tuesday a week at a time.

24. jpine324

jpine324

I want more helmets. When will we see new helmets?!?!?!?!

25. daan

daan Moderator

Perhaps I was a bit harsh to @TheGeologist but if someone were to turn up at a gathering every week, and complain about the same old non-issue every week, that's the response they could get.

I'm also a member here. I see myself as a member first, moderator second, and I don't really see that as moderating. Moderating here is mostly done behind the scenes, and I did nothing there.

GT6champNK_69 likes this.
  26. Loverson

Loverson

I keep forgetting they didn't make a Gr.3 Road Car of the Beetle, i always end up dissapointed not seeing new actual road cars in mileage exchange :boggled:

27. JCH8r

JCH8r

Point taken, and as it is new content for a lot of people, I will pipe down. If I don't see anything interesting it probably makes more sense to move onto a different topic rather than bellyache.

28. Sage Ages

Sage Ages

Except it's not moderating. It's a simple (perhaps a bit harsh, but nothing too far out there) response to a series of redundant posts made by another member.

29. Alpha Cipher

Alpha Cipher

Maybe it's just that I expect a moderator to have proper etiquette, regardless if it's acceptable within the AUP or not
    Labels can go a pretty long way

30. Macboyilija

Macboyilija

So you just meant: oh, do shut up !