Corvette Gr.3 Returns in This Week's GT Sport's Mileage Exchange

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180501122654.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180501122706.png

They left two paint slots empty this week, I hate when they do that.

They left two paint slots blank again. I hate when they do that :(

I just don't get why they skip slots.

Someone crying that they didn't use all the paint slots (oh wait, that's usually me) lol

2. And omg, use the last two slots PD. They are really dragging it out, huh? Meh
Oh, do shut up.

Whilst I do share certain other peoples frustrations with the Lack of New Cars / Wheels / Decals / Helmets / Driver Poses. :confused:
I'm still enjoying collecting the stuff I've "missed" and the new Special Colours each Week. :cool:

And let's not forget ... in terms of "real" Currency, all of this DLC is FREE !!! :cheers:

You only need to invest a little time playing the game, to earn your Mileage Points. :lol:

So is going on and on and on about the same thing every week.

I doubt anyone took it as rude... Maybe annoying. I apologize if I annoyed anyone. It just frustrates me that PD is dragging it out.

But that is no reason to be rude to another person. All you have to do is politely ask me to not repeat it, and I will never mention it again. Instead, I feel disrespected.

But as you wish Mr. Mod, I will not mention it again.

Hopefully they just stick all the items to ever have been featured on the mileage exchange in there altogether and have done with these feeble updates.

Or even better, be able to exchange mileage points for in-game credits so I can buy some more cars :cool:

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Andrew Evans (@Famine) on May 1st, 2018 in the Gran Turismo Sport category.

Less expected is the number of repeat paints. Five of the 14 available items make a second appearance, including both of the special manufacturer paints: Giallo Modena and Rosso Scuderia, both from Ferrari.

I have to say the repeated manufacturer paints was a disappointment :grumpy:.

Until something dramatically changes with the weekly updates, I don't think a few new paint chips are worth a headline article on the GTPlanet website. Unless you're trying to point out to PD how pointless these weekly updates are... In which case, I admire you greatly.

The next time I read a headline about The Weekly Updates I hope it says: "16 New Helmets Released" or "8 New Driving Suits", "24 New Ferrari usable Logo Decals Released", "64 Top User Created Decals Added in Weekly Updates", "2 New Open Face Helmets" in Weekly Update...if it's just a new shade of orange, to me, this isn't headline worthy anymore.

Make the two special sale cars, decent cars with highly rated custom liveries. "Weekly Update Features User Liveries From K72Max on the GR Supra Racing Concept"! True, you can buy this car (but not for 2500 credits) and add the livery for free. But why not make one user feel great for a week?

8070482426810369052_0.jpg

Maybe others have some ideas for weekly update headlines that would be more exciting.

My gt sport may rest for a while. I am waiting for more cars and tracks. I am hoping they have something to say at e3. I want know about next gt in the series. I hope the next want will bring back the gt auto upgrade parts and so on. And i think kaz have mention that Also

Perhaps I was a bit harsh to @TheGeologist but if someone were to turn up at a gathering every week, and complain about the same old non-issue every week, that's the response they could get.

I'm also a member here. I see myself as a member first, moderator second, and I don't really see that as moderating. Moderating here is mostly done behind the scenes, and I did nothing there.

That's fair enough but GTPlanet caters for lots of different people! As someone who only recently bought the game I find them very useful as it means I can quickly check the new content on my work lunch break.

Point taken, and as it is new content for a lot of people, I will pipe down. If I don't see anything interesting it probably makes more sense to move onto a different topic rather than bellyache.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh to @TheGeologist but if someone were to turn up at a gathering every week, and complain about the same old non-issue every week, that's the response they could get.

I'm also a member here. I see myself as a member first, moderator second, and I don't really see that as moderating. Moderating here is mostly done behind the scenes, and I did nothing there.
Maybe it's just that I expect a moderator to have proper etiquette, regardless if it's acceptable within the AUP or not
Labels can go a pretty long way

Back