Corvette Grand Sport

• Thread starter TMM
  • 33 comments
You drove a Corvette in England?? How'd you manage that? They must be about as common as TVRs over there. Was it right-hand drive or left hand?

Last edited:
Iv'e seen more TVR's than 'vettes in England but my Uncles got a Camaro or something..... 🤬 awful.

Give me a Cerbera anyday. :)

Formula GT is my last championship in GT3 that i have to win and its a nightmare :scared:

Hope you aren't working 2 hard TMM???????
:cheers:

Razorback
Iv'e seen more TVR's than 'vettes in England but my Uncles got a Camaro or something..... 🤬 awful.

Formula GT is my last championship in GT3 that i have to win and its a nightmare :scared:

TMM always works hard, I should know, it's ruining his racing career! :) :lol:

Not all Camaros are awful. It depends what year it is.

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
You drove a Corvette in England?? How'd you manage that? they must be about as common as TVRs over there. Was it right-hand drive or left hand?

I wasn't driving it, I saw it on the road but yes it was left hand drive.

Razorback

Seeing as TVR's are manufacturered in England they should be more comon.

Parnelli Bone
TMM always works hard, i should know, it's ruining his racing career! :)

You're right there, but for the past 2 weeks I've been working even harder than normal which is why I have been absent. I haven't even turned the PS2 on at home for at least that long.

Latest Posts

Back