Corvette Stingray C7 — Show them here

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 251 comments
  • 27,762 views
You have forza, you could put the new viper and this C7 in the same shot xD Well, I'll wait till friday hehe
 
Fantastic stuff, zzz!


​
 
Awesome shot and great light, Arthur! ;)👍
 
Awesome photo Moss! 👍

@ZZZ - Now there's another idea!!! :O
 
Nice pictures MadMoss and zzz_pt

I plan to correct the problem with tuning for the Corvette, but later




 
zzz_pt
Almost there guys! :D This week will be C7 all over GTP Photomode section!
Except for me! :sly:
 
No offense to all the photos but I can't find an angle from which this car looks good.
 












Still a little rusty after playing Forza so much :lol:

​
 
^ Maybe you call that rusty, I like them anyway, especially the last 4 pics!👍



























​
 
Last edited:
Excellent work, guys.

Any of you wanna provide a guide or link for the interior glitches? I know of the Red Bull hangar one (very difficult) and the Kyoto Shorenin, but would like to know the others as well, please.

Also - have opened up a thread of my own for assistance in Photoshop editing - there's a few guys on this thread that I'd like to see share their wisdom, so here is a link to my thread - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271663

Thanks. And apologies to OP for deviating from topic. :gtpflag:
 
Magnificent pics people!!! :drool:

:bowdown:

At some point, PD will have to allow us to piant and change rims to the car... so in the near future we can all paint the Vette directly in-game :)
 
8387978266_5a4e8a7fed_b.jpg
 
The toning in that picture is incredible, Tiago. The amount of noise is perfect, too! ;)

Thanks mate:).
 
nice pictures guys!

i for one, am not a fan of the cars design at all, but great pictures
 
Eiger-Nordwand-Short-Track_3_zps0bbe6f55.jpg
 
I've included an older model to illustrate automotive advancement?

​

:p
 
Back