Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63

  • Thread starter Thread starter iVorTec
  • 6 comments
  • 407 views
Messages
119
Messages
iVorTec
I have lots of lemans cars, super gt, touring and i have dark green, gunmetal, copper and vettel X1's.. i have f10 and f2007 also
 
I have your car.
I can send today.
 
I have the car you are looking for. But I can't send until 1/26 at reset. I would like Gillet Vertigo Race Care or Lister Storm Race Car if you have one of those and are ok with waiting a couple days. PM me if you are interested.

Also, I can send a couple rare paints right now for waiting to trade with me.

Thanks in advance!
 
GT5_Honda_Guy - Seeming you have a lot of cars e.t.c, can you help me out? check my sig :indiff:
 
GT5_Honda_Guy - Seeming you have a lot of cars e.t.c, can you help me out? check my sig :indiff:

Never mind, I thought I was replying to someone else.
 
Last edited:
i got the vette already...maybe we can trade something else...i will join you in about 10 minutes
 
Back