P PRO755 Messages 91 United States Messages PRO__75 Aug 31, 2012 #1 Looking for one stock. I can trade tomorrow after reset. I have a 70s ticket
T tatschris81 Messages 82 Birmingham Messages tatschris81 Aug 31, 2012 #2 PRO755 Looking for one stock. I can trade tomorrow after reset. I have a 70s ticket Click to expand... I got 1 if you wanna trade? Psn tatschris81
PRO755 Looking for one stock. I can trade tomorrow after reset. I have a 70s ticket Click to expand... I got 1 if you wanna trade? Psn tatschris81
FerrariEnzo15 Messages 292 Bc Messages Xx_Saleen_S7_xX Aug 31, 2012 #3 Can't you get a corvette zr1 from the market place??
5k1Nn3r Messages 119 Canada Messages SkinnerSearl Aug 31, 2012 #4 FerrariEnzo15 Can't you get a corvette zr1 from the market place?? Click to expand... he may be referring to the corvette zr-1 (c4) '90
FerrariEnzo15 Can't you get a corvette zr1 from the market place?? Click to expand... he may be referring to the corvette zr-1 (c4) '90
P PRO755 Messages 91 United States Messages PRO__75 Aug 31, 2012 #5 I need a good fast car for dirt and snow races
T tatschris81 Messages 82 Birmingham Messages tatschris81 Aug 31, 2012 #6 PRO755 I need a good fast car for dirt and snow races Click to expand... Do you want a rally car?
5k1Nn3r Messages 119 Canada Messages SkinnerSearl Aug 31, 2012 #7 PRO755 I need a good fast car for dirt and snow races Click to expand... Buy a rally car. Ford Peugeot citron Subaru and Mitsubishi all have some. Also check the ucd after every few races as it will update after each race. You can find a bunch in there from time to time.
PRO755 I need a good fast car for dirt and snow races Click to expand... Buy a rally car. Ford Peugeot citron Subaru and Mitsubishi all have some. Also check the ucd after every few races as it will update after each race. You can find a bunch in there from time to time.
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Aug 31, 2012 #8 FerrariEnzo15 Can't you get a corvette zr1 from the market place?? Click to expand... ??? Yes you can?? It's tradable 👍 there is also a Standard '90 model ZR-1 👍👍 @ Pro_75, you want my to put a rally car on share??
FerrariEnzo15 Can't you get a corvette zr1 from the market place?? Click to expand... ??? Yes you can?? It's tradable 👍 there is also a Standard '90 model ZR-1 👍👍 @ Pro_75, you want my to put a rally car on share??