Could anyone help please?

I was somewhat serious. Like, you have a certain word or symbol in your profile description and the game can't display it and crashes before loading anything. If everything fails and its neither the disc or HDD, you think about stuff like this.

Now what happens if he uses his sons HDD in his PS4? If its already installed properly, maybe it works? While doing this, might aswell try the HDD with the "corrupted install" on his sons PS4.

I tried his HDD in my PS4, however as his is the PS4 Slim the HDD doesn't work in my console without being formatted, basically have to treat the HDD as brand new and reinstall the operating system again! 😫🤦🏻‍♂️ If we both had the Slim or the Original PS4 it would work between the 2!

Before going back to work i must have spent about 10+ hours playing GT7 on his profile, so now I don't know if i could even deal with starting again from scratch on my own account if i did get it working 😂

I tried his HDD in my PS4, however as his is the PS4 Slim the HDD doesn't work in my console without being formatted, basically have to treat the HDD as brand new and reinstall the operating system again! 😫🤦🏻‍♂️ If we both had the Slim or the Original PS4 it would work between the 2!

Before going back to work i must have spent about 10+ hours playing GT7 on his profile, so now I don't know if i could even deal with starting again from scratch on my own account if i did get it working 😂
A bystander here....bought a PS5 yesterday with GT7. It crashes at the same exact point as OP is stating. brand new console with no other games on it. Upon a reddit search this is a massive problem people are experiencing with PS5 as well. Code it displays is CE-108255-1.

A bystander here....bought a PS5 yesterday with GT7. It crashes at the same exact point as OP is stating. brand new console with no other games on it. Upon a reddit search this is a massive problem people are experiencing with PS5 as well. Code it displays is CE-108255-1.

Ah I feel for you! Can only imagine your disappointment after all the excitement leading up to it!

I never got it to work on mine, invested far too much time trying to get it to work with no joy! It worked on my wee fellas PS4 Slim no issue at all though.

Hope you manage to get it working somehow!

Nothing worse than not knowing why it doesn't work. Got some electrical issue in my car and it can be god knows what, 1 out of 100 cables, ECU or whatever. No one knows. This feels quite similar.

Ah I feel for you! Can only imagine your disappointment after all the excitement leading up to it!

I never got it to work on mine, invested far too much time trying to get it to work with no joy! It worked on my wee fellas PS4 Slim no issue at all though.

Hope you manage to get it working somehow!
I took the PS5 back the next day to best buy, swapped it for another new one and have had no issues. It was definitely the console.

Been having the same issue!

My situation:

Bought a wd green 1tb internal ssd drive to solve some crackling noise that appeared on my ps4 slim , people said it was the internal drive dying and with the upgrade from 500gb to 1tb I would gain up to 15 % time losing up gt7 screen .

Installed new drive , new ps4 system , gt7 , automatically start to install the latest update, and then now the 1.43 latest new update , and still stuck at “ ist not possible to continue to use the app . The following……… also some times error CE-34878-0 , also sometimes stuck at music rally unresponsive loading bar .

I’ve done it all , researched it all . It’s a bottomless pit . I’ve read this here , I’ve read that a guy on reddit was able to do it after 10 full uninstall install ,,, some times other swear they did it by opening YouTube or other app and then open gt7… this sucks …

At least I can boot the old hdd up and play the game .
I don’t know if it’s a physical gt7 play disc issue or an internal ssd drive issue .. I’m so lost with this

Last edited:
Been having the same issue!

My situation:

Bought a wd green 1tb internal ssd drive to solve some crackling noise that appeared on my ps4 slim , people said it was the internal drive dying and with the upgrade from 500gb to 1tb I would gain up to 15 % time losing up gt7 screen .

Installed new drive , new ps4 system , gt7 , automatically start to install the latest update, and then now the 1.43 latest new update , and still stuck at “ ist not possible to continue to use the app . The following……… also some times error CE-34878-0 , also sometimes stuck at music rally unresponsive loading bar .

I’ve done it all , researched it all . It’s a bottomless pit . I’ve read this here , I’ve read that a guy on reddit was able to do it after 10 full uninstall install ,,, some times other swear they did it by opening YouTube or other app and then open gt7… this sucks …

At least I can boot the old hdd up and play the game .
I don’t know if it’s a physical gt7 play disc issue or an internal ssd drive issue .. I’m so lost with this

I gave up eventually! I still have the game and I now have my sons PS4 since he got a PS5, but I haven't played GT7 again yet. I think I sickened myself after spending so long trying to get it to work! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I gave up eventually! I still have the game and I now have my sons PS4 since he got a PS5, but I haven't played GT7 again yet. I think I sickened myself after spending so long trying to get it to work! 🤦🏻‍♂️
This is unbelievable../ it’s got to be an explanation for this . So many videos online about this … wth ?!
Maybe it’s the play disc , maybe it’s smth with the cd blu ray reader …

Back