Could the demo circuit be Spa?

• Thread starter Dessy182
  • 59 comments
Only PD and Sony know.

However, if that is the case, I wonder if we could download both versions.

You can, just make an account using a US based email address (I don't know if .com counts).

But i actually doubt they will do that, it should be the same worldwide.

Too good to be true, we'll have to wait for the full game I'm afraid.
First thing I'll check out how they rendered Les Combes. I always had problems there with other racing games, too damn bumpy.

4181278122_cbf6b2861e_o.jpg

Too good to be true, we'll have to wait for the full game I'm afraid.
First thing I'll check out how they rendered Les Combes. I always had problems there with other racing games, too damn bumpy.

4181278122_cbf6b2861e_o.jpg

I cross my fingers for Spa!!!!!!!👍

^ After watching the video above it's impossible to want Indianapolis in the GT demo, I always loved Spa, even in the F1 playstation games. Indy road course is really boring, exactly as Daytona road course.

well we know we are getting a 'specially created section' of a GT5 circuit.. maybe its spa with a few cones on the track

It think it will be the National Lay out of Silverstone.

Ofcourse Spa would be awesome, because Spa is still the best track around. And should be an example to Tilke how he should build a circuit instead of all the garbage of the last years. 👍

Since the prize at the end is driving in the GT4 championship.. and spa has a 24 hour race next season, it would make so much sense to use Spa.... It would benefit the competitor to know the track inside out.. most people who are taking the competition seriously will probably drive the track for a ridicules amount of hours in the hope of setting a top 20 time.. Fingers crossed!

That 'specially created section' sounds quite chilling, like Top Gear track with a few hundred cones :odd:

I doubt it would be the top gear track.. it is going to be a selling point for the new game.. they will hardly give it away in the demo? would be cool though

LOL @ all the speculation in here. Lots of people are going to be disappointed when it turns out to be the Indy GP circuit. :lol:

Spa is one of my all time favourite race tracks, if it's the demo track, I would buy a PS3 Slim for it.

Indianapolis may appeal to US gamers but Spa is a more traditional GT race track... Hopefully we'll hear soon.

Between spa or indianapolis GP (Which I reckon we will get) I prefer Spa but hey, I would be happy with Tokyo R249 so just give us a new track because we ran the 6 other to death. :D
Since the prize at the end is driving in the GT4 championship.. and spa has a 24 hour race next season, it would make so much sense to use Spa.... It would benefit the competitor to know the track inside out.. most people who are taking the competition seriously will probably drive the track for a ridicules amount of hours in the hope of setting a top 20 time.. Fingers crossed!

It would make sense to use indianapolis too because US and Canada best times win a trip to the indy 500 but we could get 2 different tracks too. (Spa for Countries who can participate into GT Academy and Indianapolis for North America) The wait is killing me :lol:

if so we are going to see thousands of new US PSN accounts created and vice versa with europe... It's quite unlikely they will give away two brand new circuits for the demo. then again stranger things have happened

I was actually wondering when we would be seeing Silverstone, seeing as GT Academy takes place there, you would have thought it would make the best place for the competitions in the game?
I'll be surprised if we still don't see it even in the full game.

As for Spa, well, one day, hopefully.

So I guess it's now going to be Spa for the finals/round2 whatever it's called :embarrassed: I really hope they give us an update to this Time Trial then so we have the two tracks :P

So I guess it's now going to be Spa for the finals/round2 whatever it's called :embarrassed: I really hope they give us an update to this Time Trial then so we have the two tracks :P

and just for good measure they should add the gtr spec-v as well as spa!!

who knows, for all we know it could be the GT Academy branded GT-R Race Car! That'd be pretty awesome.

Back