Course Creator needs to hurry up!!!

Course Creator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread was made 5 months ago.. :lol: Oh Kaz :( Well I get my PS4 in September so I have a lot of other things to look forward to, I've pretty much given up on any sort of course creator being released for GT6. Very disappointing. I was REALLY looking forward to it too. As limited as the course generator was for GT5 I still really enjoyed the feature!

Man, just port that track generator over to GT6. I'd definitely take that over nothing at this point. :ouch:

By the time it comes out, IF it comes out, no one will care anymore. So much for "patience". lol. And if it comes out for GT7, anyone with any kind of integrity or self respect won't buy it so it won't matter.

I can see the hype for GT7 now: "COURSE CREATOR!!!!, COMMUNITY FEATURES!!!!, B-SPEC!!!!!, ETC ETC ETC!!!!!"

And response? "Yeah, we heard that before. *yawn*"

And hopefully at that point the cash register does NOT ring!!

I think you've hit the nail on the head. We've learned that when the game comes out, there is a ridiculous amount of hype and suggestive marketing about what may or may not be in the game at a later date. And based on the last two releases, it is clear that most of this is intended to generate this hype to sell units. All of that would be fine if they eventually delivered what they suggested they would deliver. But the course creator is a great example of not delivering. They have delivered a lot of other features that I happen to like. However, on this feature, the community has been EXTREMELY patient.

If it doesn't come out in GT6, and they say it's coming out in GT7 ... I won't believe them. And I won't buy another GT title and until someone here buys it and confirms that this feature exists and works they way they said it would work (with third party GPS products).

MX

What makes me angry are also the supposedly insiders who seem come on this forum mostly when there's a commercial need to promote the game (ever noticed that?). For GT6 they tricked me into purchasing the game although admittedly would not be feature complete at release, with reassurances it would have have been patched soon enough with the promised and advertised features. I could have waited the game to drop to $15 instead of purchasing it off the PSN at release even though I had the chance to play it at no cost until I wanted... and I didn't, and that was because of them too.

But that won't likely happen next time as I don't plan getting a PS4 any time soon. I'm probably done with console gaming and the GT franchise in general and "Early Access" GT6 has been a major factor in this decision.

Back