course maker apk

• Thread starter A.D.I.O.S
  • 95 comments
Thanks Mate!
App loaded, logged in to PSN, created track, started PS3 logged in to same account, started Track Importer tool, viewed tutorial, clicked on Load Track Button, got the blue cycling lights, on the Samsung Note 10.1 clicked transfer, got the Yes, No prompt clicked Yes, --- Transfer Failed.

have yet to figure what I am doing wrong. HELP Please.

Edit:
Resetting Tablet. Will clear cache next.
Restarting device did the trick! Yeah!

Last edited:
:bowdown:Thanks! :bowdown:

It works on my Samsung S3 and transfers/loads fine! :tup:Watching arcade replay of my first race now. AI is much faster then me on my own track..:boggled::crazy:

:gtpflag:

Question, is it possible to make a (elevated) cross section? So with a tunnel or something and you can make figure 8 tracks like Suzuka ?

Would someone be able to explain this to me in layman's terms? I have absolutly no idea how this thing works.

Does it like, trick the phone into thinking it's a tablet to access the play store for tablets, where you can download the app?

Probably just answered my own question. Anyhow, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S3.

Would someone be able to explain this to me in layman's terms? I have absolutly no idea how this thing works.

Does it like, trick the phone into thinking it's a tablet to access the play store for tablets, where you can download the app?

The "apk" file provided is the official file you download from the Google Play store, like a zip/exe file for installation.
It doesn't trick the phone or does anything different, it's just a direct download of the package instead of being barred by whatever restrictions the store may present.

You access that link through your phone, download it (or send the file via usb through your computer), and install it.
There's no virus, bundled app, or shady stuff. It's the official app.

It should work fine on your Galaxy S3.

Haha its really simple. Download it from your phone and it should automatically download and install it. BOOM. You have yourself a track creator.

Download the APK file to your computer
connect your phone to your pc, unlock your phone(swipe your screen or your pincode) so your phone memory appears.
Copy the apk file to your phone.( in the main directory or in a folder)
Start up a filemanager on your phone, install the apk (jp.co.polyphony.GTCourseMaker_1.0.0.apk)
When you get the message for third party app or something like that, enable that option.
let it install (takes a while the apk is 38mb)
after install open en enjoy.

Create a track, then hit export in the upper right, my app directed me to the login for psn, log in
the app exports to your psn account.
start up GT6, go to the right (the new coursemaker import icon) and get your file
testdrive 1 lap so it unlocks the save option, save the track and it's in your game.
done.
i used a samsung S5

i can download the apk on to my phone but every time i try to install it, it fails. Any ideas, im on android 4.4.4

Download the APK file to your computer
connect your phone to your pc, unlock your phone(swipe your screen or your pincode) so your phone memory appears.
Copy the apk file to your phone.( in the main directory or in a folder)
Start up a filemanager on your phone, install the apk (jp.co.polyphony.GTCourseMaker_1.0.0.apk)
When you get the message for third party app or something like that, enable that option.
let it install (takes a while the apk is 38mb)
after install open en enjoy.

Create a track, then hit export in the upper right, my app directed me to the login for psn, log in
the app exports to your psn account.
start up GT6, go to the right (the new coursemaker import icon) and get your file
testdrive 1 lap so it unlocks the save option, save the track and it's in your game.
done.
i used a samsung S5

If you go into the settings and 'enable apps from other sources' you should be able to download the APK straight to your phone. Then go to the downloads section and install it!

it tries to install for a while then just says xapplication not installed and then the only option is to press done, it's a sony xperia m2, i have tried a few different apk links. Thanks

I can't login, it says "unable to login" im on a samsung s6

Try restarting your phone.
If that doesn't work, try clearing the app cache by going through settings > apps > GT6 track > clear cache.
If that doesn't work, it might be the PSN servers being PSN servers.

If you go into the settings and 'enable apps from other sources' you should be able to download the APK straight to your phone. Then go to the downloads section and install it!
yes, i forgot a lot of people use a phone to browse on the internet...:ouch:
thank you for that info.👍

it tries to install for a while then just says xapplication not installed and then the only option is to press done, it's a sony xperia m2, i have tried a few different apk links. Thanks

Check at Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unkown Sources - it should be checked to allow.
Delete all apks downloaded.
Restart phone.
Download the apk provided by ADIOS again.
Try to install.

So does the GPS feature work with this? I'm running a Galaxy S5. Haven't downloaded the app yet, just curious before I use my 4G

It allows you to load a previously saved route file only. It only works with Eifel flat scenario too.

Check at Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unkown Sources - it should be checked to allow.
Delete all apks downloaded.
Restart phone.
Download the apk provided by ADIOS again.
Try to install.

It allows you to load a previously saved route file only. It only works with Eifel flat scenario too.
It was already allowed unfortunately

Try restarting your phone.
If that doesn't work, try clearing the app cache by going through settings > apps > GT6 track > clear cache.
If that doesn't work, it might be the PSN servers being PSN servers.
LOL of course. I wonder when sony will finally figured them out.

Thanks everyone for the explanation for me. Now that I know what it is, I now realize that I've done prety much the exact same thing for the past three years for a game called Rigs of Rods on PC; kinda like a truck, offroad simulator. Think Spin Tires but from like, 2005.

Already played a few neat tracks on GT6 today. Can't wait to make some of my own!

Back