course maker apk

• Thread starter A.D.I.O.S
  • 95 comments
So if I am on too new of a version of Android, like 5.0.1, then the course maker cannot download to my phone.

Am I doing something wrong or is this typical PD half done super late crap?

Oh, and I just bought Forza 6 and am absolutely loving the game. I may not need to fire up GT6 again for months.

So if I am on too new of a version of Android, like 5.0.1, then the course maker cannot download to my phone.

Am I doing something wrong or is this typical PD half done super late crap?

Oh, and I just bought Forza 6 and am absolutely loving the game. I may not need to fire up GT6 again for months.

I believe App from store is restricted to tablets only and does not work on a smartphones (my Xperia shows not compatible.Why so?Only PD knows:odd:), that's why A.D.I.O.S. posted "unrestricted" .apk file, that runs on phones or anything else with android 4.1+

I believe App from store is restricted to tablets only and does not work on a smartphones (why so?Only PD knows:odd:), that's why A.D.I.O.S. posted "unrestricted" .apk file, that runs on phones...

I see from your other post that you want the community to stop whining about download troubles, but if PD was a top notch publisher, it would not take a community member to create a work around.

I see from your other post that you want the community to stop whining about download troubles, but if PD was a top notch publisher, it would not take a community member to create a work around.

Excuse me, I thought you were asking for a (simple) solution to your problem and not just for someone who will understand how bad and overrated developer PD is.

If I'd know it is latter, then for sure I'd keep my reply to myself.

Excuse me, I thought you were asking for a (simple) solution to your problem and not just for someone who will understand how bad and overrated developer PD is.

If I'd know it is latter, then for sure I'd keep my reply to myself.

You are entitled to your opinion, just as I am. Thank you for the help, but I reserve my right to still complain about the half baked effort that continues from PD.

Back