Course Maker: how big is it and when can we expect it?

• Thread starter kogunenjou
  • 519 comments
Well, we already know that..

I am just advertising for Gran Turismo 6 on behalf of Polyphony Digital. Don't worry, the Polyphony Digital team is working on the new, improved course maker to make it the best it can be and it will be ready soon!

I am just advertising for Gran Turismo 6 on behalf of Polyphony Digital. Don't worry, the Polyphony Digital team is working on the new, improved course maker to make it the best it can be and it will be ready soon!

I hope you have some inside information that we don't lol
Not because I don't believe you but because I really want to use it

GTA will get heists before GT gets course maker, you watch...

A year and a half after this release....

GT6 came out, a year ago. Why it should go faster with PoDi ?

And I'm not sure this is easier to create the course maker than the heist.....

Glad to have you onboard, there's a couple of hundred other threads that need answering still, better get to it.

Should we put this one on "answered"? :D

Last edited:
A year and a half after this release....

GT6 came out, a year ago. Why it should go faster with PoDi ?

And I'm not sure this is easier to create the course maker than the heist.....
Yes and it's been on the verge of being released for more than a year. Remember Kaz said he thought it might make the launch disc but he wasn't quite sure.

i think it has gotten to the point that either

A: PD are really bad at time management
B: PD have encountered far to many problems with the course maker to count, causing enormous delays
C: PD realized that simply rehashing GT5's course maker wasn't going to cut it, so they decided to go one step further, causing huge delays.

Either way, i don't see why they couldn't just tell us outright why the thing is taking so long. Silly Japanese companies with partly European fan-bases!

Back