Course Maker: how big is it and when can we expect it?

• Thread starter kogunenjou
  • 519 comments
Haven't played GT6 in months and don't plan to turn on my ps3 until course creator is released. At this point I wish GT6 never came out and those who were getting down on GT5 with custom tracks would still be doing so and it's servers were still up. Very badly played by PD and Kaz when stating this feature to be in GT6 and years later we have nothing and the game gets worse for the original GT fanbase. Poor FFB implementation in the latest patch and no course creator = the worst GT game in franchise history imho. Sad to see when this was the most advanced and enthusiast friendly franchise for console Sim racers. Goodbye PD and thanks while it lasted; GT6 fell short of the mark 👎👎👎👎

Haven't played GT6 in months and don't plan to turn on my ps3 until course creator is released. At this point I wish GT6 never came out and those who were getting down on GT5 with custom tracks would still be doing so and it's servers were still up. Very badly played by PD and Kaz when stating this feature to be in GT6 and years later we have nothing and the game gets worse for the original GT fanbase. Poor FFB implementation in the latest patch and no course creator = the worst GT game in franchise history imho. Sad to see when this was the most advanced and enthusiast friendly franchise for console Sim racers. Goodbye PD and thanks while it lasted; GT6 fell short of the mark 👎👎👎👎
you are a bit rough i think
but in the end you re right
i hope they'll release the course maker without anu bug this time

Absolutely.

Today, it remains 3 features : Community, B-SPEC mode, Course Maker.
I think since the release of Gran Turismo 6. : PoDi will keep its promises.

In my opinion, Gran Turismo 6 is the best episode of the saga.
More we advance, more the game is even better ! I hope PoDi will do the same for GT7 with a tighter schedule

Absolutely.

Today, it remains 3 features : Community, B-SPEC mode, Course Maker.
I think since the release of Gran Turismo 6. : PoDi will keep its promises.

In my opinion, Gran Turismo 6 is the best episode of the saga.
More we advance, more the game is even better ! I hope PoDi will do the same for GT7 with a tighter schedule
you re right
but still there s some glitches that need to be repared and it happens a bit to often

Same here. GT6 killed GT for me.

I will not be buying GT7 unless a few highly unlikely issues are fixed:

*Sounds
*G27 support (I know this one is not PD)
*a COMPLETE game on launch. no more "in a future update" crap

If the above are fixed, THEN i will buy GT7 as a bargain bin special.

Same here. GT6 killed GT for me.

I will not be buying GT7 unless a few highly unlikely issues are fixed:

*Sounds
*G27 support (I know this one is not PD)
*a COMPLETE game on launch. no more "in a future update" crap

If the above are fixed, THEN i will buy GT7 as a bargain bin special.
i hope so to
sony could do something about that Logitech issue

They've been beta testing since last summer. It should be out by the end of the year. Until then, keep grinding!

I am so disappointed this feature is still not in the game. I keep hoping to see something posted about it. Maybe in the next update?

Sierra track was made with course maker, right? (it says first ever created track or something along those lines in the game mode)
And isn't Sony selling another driving game at the moment?

We know GT games are console sellers, and I think they're unfortunately holding it for PS4/GT7.
I sincerely hope to be wrong because it's my last hope in this game I've slowly but surely gotten away from. At one point I was telling to myself "bring a decent CM and I'm preordering PS4+GT7 already" but now it's more like "another VGT/stupid seasonal/useless update? bring CM 2.0 now or I'm going PC sims!"

To be honest I really couldn't care less about the engine sounds. That's what real life is for.
Exactly its a videogame even if it sounded like a weedwacker it wouldnt affect how the game plays. Heck have no sounds and we can make engine noises with our mouth if it means we get the course maker. New tracks new experience, new fun imo. Now that I think about it I dont even pay attention to tbe sounds because I couldnt tell you what any car sounds like. Id rather hear some tunes when I drive that makes driving a lot better anyways.

I wouldn't say he knows nothing, he's been right about a lot of things, being an insider and all.
Can you show me one example? I've never heard of him, and I'm pretty sure he's not an insider.

Sierra track was made with course maker, right? (it says first ever created track or something along those lines in the game mode)
And isn't Sony selling another driving game at the moment?

We know GT games are console sellers, and I think they're unfortunately holding it for PS4/GT7.
I sincerely hope to be wrong because it's my last hope in this game I've slowly but surely gotten away from. At one point I was telling to myself "bring a decent CM and I'm preordering PS4+GT7 already" but now it's more like "another VGT/stupid seasonal/useless update? bring CM 2.0 now or I'm going PC sims!"
if they do that, it will be a punch in the face of what's left of the loyal customers's trust!
not only it will make me NOT buy GT7 but i'll stay offline to play GT5 with hybrids and find some another game to race online...

i don't want to sound like i'm all hate and anger but after 15 years of loyalty, i'm rightfully expecting more regarding promises made by PD.

if they do that, it will be a punch in the face of what's left of the loyal customers's trust!
not only it will make me NOT buy GT7 but i'll stay offline to play GT5 with hybrids and find some another game to race online...

i don't want to sound like i'm all hate and anger but after 15 years of loyalty, i'm rightfully expecting more regarding promises made by PD.
you re absolutely rignt

If I don't get a GPS course maker for Christmas.....

I don't know I haven't thought of anything sufficiently threatening yet.

I'm really crossing my fingers! I hope we get it for Christmas as well, come on PD you wouldn't leave all your fans out in the cold with no presents in our stockings will u?
tumblr_neypydbWVh1u1oa4do2_500.gif

Now I don't know when we might be getting this content however...

The course maker is coming soon to Gran Turismo 6, exclusively on PlayStation 3!

Back