Course maker question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silver-Sylph
  • 4 comments
  • 564 views
Messages
2,082
United States
Ohio
Messages
SilverSylphide19
Is it possible to race a course you made online with other people. I know you can share it with friends but can you host a race online with it?
 
Bump! I too shared my track but couldn't find a way to select it when I hosted an online lobby. Not so much longevity from the feature if you can't race them with friends. Hope it gets added as a future feature, seems a likely candidate actually.
 
I think you have to add them to your favourites though I'm not sure. I haven't even tried online yet.
 
I had it flagged as favorite and shared with friends (which does some kind of an upload) but still couldn't find a way to select it for use online. :(
 
Still waiting for an answer. Im guessing we just cant do it right now. Which is retarded. I made a sweet kart track, good straights and technical corners, its a well rounded kart track. Pointless if I cant host a race from it.
 
Back