CPRL Rally League

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 101 comments
Yes I well host bro am running very fast Internet, Also when screen snap you my lobby when we are Ready If you want us to re race or I don't mind ill host next weeks event bro.

I will send you a picture of how the event needs to be set up and who all you need to invite. Once you have all the participants in your room all you have to do is make sure you screen shot the final results with the times

I will send you a picture of how the event needs to be set up and who all you need to invite. Once you have all the participants in your room all you have to do is make sure you screen shot the final results with the times

Ok that Is no problem mate

Report #5 has been updated with he results from last weeks Club Rally at Monte Carlo. Also the Trophy Stanfings for the Club Rally have been updated

The new Club Rally is up and live.

Last edited:
I should be available to race. If not, I'll let you know.

Also, if we only run one lobby tonight and I happen to have connection issues, I can run my own separate lobby to avoid issues.

I should be available to race. If not, I'll let you know.

Also, if we only run one lobby tonight and I happen to have connection issues, I can run my own separate lobby to avoid issues.

All seemed to be well last week while I was hosting. If there is issues I can always send you a picture of how the Rally will be set up and you can do it alone. Fingers crossed though

90 minutes until the lobby for this weeks Live Rally opens.

It looks as if we will only have enough for one room. If we have to go to a second room then Meeky will be the second room host

Report #4 has been updated with this weeks Results from the Sweden Rally and also the Season Standings after the Sweden Rally

For next's weeks Season #4 final Rally..... @The__Camel gets to pick the car and @Hanable gets to pick the location

After talking with several league members last week......its been decided that from here forward if a driver happens to be disconnected in a stage he will not recieve the 15 minute penalty the game gives out. The disconnected driver will finish the stage exactly 1 minute behind the slowest time on that stage. We have made this rule so to not completely ruin the chances at a good finish for a disconnected driver. Hopefully the disconnected driver can make it back to the Rally in time for the next stage. Each stage the disconnected driver misses will be recorded as exactly 1 minute slower than the slowest time for each stage.

Gg Guys my wheel settings were all wrong for RWD that why I quit, Best of luck everyone
Hate to hear that. I usually announce each weeks location and car 5 days ahead of the Rally so everyone can have ample time to tune/practice. Better luck next week

Hate to hear that. I usually announce each weeks location and car 5 days ahead of the Rally so everyone can have ample time to tune/practice. Better luck next week

Yeah bro I was very late this week as I modded my wheel for a e-break took me four days Just got the time attack done today all my wheel setting were reset so had to start from the start bro getting used to it all over again tuning is not the problem the ffb and Wheel was like 100 degree Left and right to much for a RWD bro lol.

Back