• 105 comments
United States
United States
1B0BD366-0735-469F-869B-6B3861058366.jpeg
First attempt.

United States
Virginia
The__Camel
Reports #3 & #4 have been updated with the final standings of last weeks Time Trial challenge and the new points Standings

United States
Virginia
The__Camel
Reports #2,#3, and #4 have been updated with last weeks results, this weeks Time Trial Challenge, and the Overall Standings for the Time Trial Challenge

Congrats to @The__Camel for making it to the 20 point mark and winning a $10 PS Network Card

United States
Virginia
The__Camel
I turn my times on Time Trial to console only. You can't compare PC times to Console times. Completely different concept altogether

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Any tips for the ice section at the end? My times are on par all the way up until the ice and then I drop like 7 seconds... have you guys got assists on or am I just leadfooting it? Nothing I do in tuning is giving me the traction

United States
Virginia
The__Camel
Any tips for the ice section at the end? My times are on par all the way up until the ice and then I drop like 7 seconds... have you guys got assists on or am I just leadfooting it? Nothing I do in tuning is giving me the traction

I'm not doing anything different I dont suppose. I dont tune as I dont know enough to really make a difference. As far as the ice I try to take the corners as tight as possible and I crack the throttle to try and make sure I keep the sliding to a minimum. The more I slide the more time I lose

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Here’s the split times, sector 7-8 you just disappear

Attachments

• 80D88EDE-B9BE-46B9-ABD1-423D27F71BCE.png
    80D88EDE-B9BE-46B9-ABD1-423D27F71BCE.png
    284.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CB47D5A6-36A2-4C86-B716-C69228F62156.png
    CB47D5A6-36A2-4C86-B716-C69228F62156.png
    315.2 KB · Views: 5
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I'm not doing anything different I dont suppose. I dont tune as I dont know enough to really make a difference. As far as the ice I try to take the corners as tight as possible and I crack the throttle to try and make sure I keep the sliding to a minimal. The more I slide the more time I lose
When you say crack the throttle do you mean ease off or full throttle?
Also do you have any traction control on?

United States
Virginia
The__Camel
When you say crack the throttle do you mean ease off or full throttle?
Also do you have any traction control on?

No traction control....no assists whatsoever. When I say crack the throttle I mean going from 100% throttle to let's say roughly 70% throttle. Just lifting enough to not lose traction

United States
Virginia
The__Camel
If you guys want to have a full image on your post........when you load up your image just click "full image" beside of it and it will load a full screen image.

It makes it easier to see for everyone else

United States
Virginia
The__Camel
I am in agreement with Stiletto. On this game and Project Cars both.......I feel that assists just make you slower. They take away full control from the driver