CPRL "Time Trial" League

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 105 comments
1B0BD366-0735-469F-869B-6B3861058366.jpeg
First attempt.

Reports #3 & #4 have been updated with the final standings of last weeks Time Trial challenge and the new points Standings

Reports #2,#3, and #4 have been updated with last weeks results, this weeks Time Trial Challenge, and the Overall Standings for the Time Trial Challenge

Congrats to @The__Camel for making it to the 20 point mark and winning a $10 PS Network Card

I turn my times on Time Trial to console only. You can't compare PC times to Console times. Completely different concept altogether

Last edited:
Any tips for the ice section at the end? My times are on par all the way up until the ice and then I drop like 7 seconds... have you guys got assists on or am I just leadfooting it? Nothing I do in tuning is giving me the traction

Any tips for the ice section at the end? My times are on par all the way up until the ice and then I drop like 7 seconds... have you guys got assists on or am I just leadfooting it? Nothing I do in tuning is giving me the traction

I'm not doing anything different I dont suppose. I dont tune as I dont know enough to really make a difference. As far as the ice I try to take the corners as tight as possible and I crack the throttle to try and make sure I keep the sliding to a minimum. The more I slide the more time I lose

Last edited:
Here’s the split times, sector 7-8 you just disappear

Attachments

• 80D88EDE-B9BE-46B9-ABD1-423D27F71BCE.png
    80D88EDE-B9BE-46B9-ABD1-423D27F71BCE.png
    66 KB · Views: 11
  • CB47D5A6-36A2-4C86-B716-C69228F62156.png
    CB47D5A6-36A2-4C86-B716-C69228F62156.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 11
I'm not doing anything different I dont suppose. I dont tune as I dont know enough to really make a difference. As far as the ice I try to take the corners as tight as possible and I crack the throttle to try and make sure I keep the sliding to a minimal. The more I slide the more time I lose
When you say crack the throttle do you mean ease off or full throttle?
Also do you have any traction control on?

When you say crack the throttle do you mean ease off or full throttle?
Also do you have any traction control on?

No traction control....no assists whatsoever. When I say crack the throttle I mean going from 100% throttle to let's say roughly 70% throttle. Just lifting enough to not lose traction

If you guys want to have a full image on your post........when you load up your image just click "full image" beside of it and it will load a full screen image.

It makes it easier to see for everyone else

I am in agreement with Stiletto. On this game and Project Cars both.......I feel that assists just make you slower. They take away full control from the driver

Back