CPRL "Time Trial" League

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 105 comments
2 3 and 4 sections, first one was pretty maxed ou in that run bu messed up others a bit

So in time trials if I get faster in one section but still finish the stage slower than my last try dose it remove that time that I got in the section?

So in time trials if I get faster in one section but still finish the stage slower than my last try dose it remove that time that I got in the section?
the game only saves your best overall time not best individual sectors, it would be a good feature though. like a “potential time” which would be all your best sectors added together like in most circuit games

Last edited:
IMG_20190824_133109.jpg

There are 2-3 seconds more, it is just hard to put it all together...

the game only saves your best overall time not best individual sectors, it would be a good feature though. like a “potential time” which would be all your best sectors added together like in most circuit games
Yeah, that "potential" time would be nice feature

A97FBF4D-246A-451D-9A59-C478864FED37.jpeg
D86CE635-B6CB-4F88-8823-D610EB45C836.jpeg
4F3069C6-45D3-4BC1-B6D2-DF830F076B86.jpeg
A97FBF4D-246A-451D-9A59-C478864FED37.jpeg
Yeah, I have T300 with TSS habdbreak and next week I should get my sparco wheel... Cannot wait. Previously I used G29 with home made handbrake soldered to wheel board and real life 33 cm rim attached using 3d printed parts.
It seems your old setup is my current setup. i’m very keen to get a new wheel soon though, would love a fanatec but the exchange rate at the moment means I’ll be paying a ridiculous price...

Guys I have to make an announcement.

I run several leagues in multiple racing games. The top league I have is Camels Premiere Racing League in Project Cars 2. It's been going for almost two years and it has a lot of members who put a lot of time into the league. I have a lot of respect for those guys as they practice each week to be at their best for the race and they race hard and race fair. Since I've started running some of these leagues in Dirt Rally 2.0 I have been neglecting my main PC2 league and it's not fair to those guys. A man only has so much free time for these hobbies. I have to give up something and free up some of my racing time so the best way I know how is to drop the Time Trial Challenge. I want to keep Live Rally and Club Rally as I have lot of people who enjoy those very much. So after this week I wont be running the Time Trial Challenge anymore. Any one who earns a prize after this week will still get their prize. I will be taking the prizes from here and be putting them onto the Live and Club Rally going forward. Once I figure out how to best give those prizes out I will post it in the Live and Club Rally thread. Those leagues already have prizes but I'm sure we can start awarding second place or stage winners once I figure it out.

Sorry guys

Sorry guys
Hey am Just glad to be here I enjoy all the race time attack stage were fun to see how much each driver can push each car, I do enjoy the rallys even more tho the live rally is my favorite would be better if you could have 12 People in one room tho but yeah camel am just glad to be part and take part in this and I hope Ill be joining you guys in Project cars soon also,

Hey am Just glad to be here I enjoy all the race time attack stage were fun to see how much each driver can push each car, I do enjoy the rallys even more tho the live rally is my favorite would be better if you could have 12 People in one room tho but yeah camel am just glad to be part and take part in this and I hope Ill be joining you guys in Project cars soon also,

Glad you enjoy it. Like I said......we still have the Live Rally and Club Rally. Still a lot of racing to do

Guys I have to make an announcement.

I run several leagues in multiple racing games. The top league I have is Camels Premiere Racing League in Project Cars 2. It's been going for almost two years and it has a lot of members who put a lot of time into the league. I have a lot of respect for those guys as they practice each week to be at their best for the race and they race hard and race fair. Since I've started running some of these leagues in Dirt Rally 2.0 I have been neglecting my main PC2 league and it's not fair to those guys. A man only has so much free time for these hobbies. I have to give up something and free up some of my racing time so the best way I know how is to drop the Time Trial Challenge. I want to keep Live Rally and Club Rally as I have lot of people who enjoy those very much. So after this week I wont be running the Time Trial Challenge anymore. Any one who earns a prize after this week will still get their prize. I will be taking the prizes from here and be putting them onto the Live and Club Rally going forward. Once I figure out how to best give those prizes out I will post it in the Live and Club Rally thread. Those leagues already have prizes but I'm sure we can start awarding second place or stage winners once I figure it out.

Sorry guys
It was fun to try to squeeze out all of those cars in a specific stage tho. I wanted to participate in live rally last week as well, but it is kind of hard because it happens at 4am my time :D Hope some other time, but sad that I was not able to participate in that 2000s Subaru, that is my favorite car in dirt rally 2.0, I am driving 2010 WRX sedan daily and in dirt rally when I am driving with it I am setting top 50 times without pushing. But anyway, thank you @The_Camel for making any of this to happen and I hope that someday I will face you all in Dirt rally 2.0 live rally cause that sounds like a lot of fun.

Back