CR help

• Thread starter Lazloh_
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Lazloh_
i need cr n need to know if anyone knows a glitch or a good way to get some because i just unlocked the national A liscense n have no money

Seasonal events pay a lot or you could do the Red Bull X2014 Junior challenge and get about $1.5 million in about 30 minutes, not sure if a certain license is needed to unlock the challenge but that is a great way to earn money, you'll win the X2014 Junior and the Red Bull go kart. I don't know for sure but the challenge might be able to be done an unlimited amount of times.

Seasonal events pay a lot or you could do the Red Bull X2014 Junior challenge and get about $1.5 million in about 30 minutes, not sure if a certain license is needed to unlock the challenge but that is a great way to earn money, you'll win the X2014 Junior and the Red Bull go kart. I don't know for sure but the challenge might be able to be done an unlimited amount of times.
thanks

How do you do the timezone glitch? Do you advance the day every hour?
Find a timezone where it's about to be midnight like 11:55 or so, switch it to that timezone, get onto GT6 and wait for it to turn midnight then collect the bonus. Switch it to the next lowest timezone, wait an hour, and repeat. If you get 5 timezones within an hour difference each, you can get 200% bonus in 5 hours. Not very hard to do, it helped me out when I needed the bonus for seasonals.

Back