CR per HP

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_justin
  • 32 comments
  • 2,878 views
I just did a little round up of the fastest street cars I could think of at Suzuka. As in no race/tuner/touring/rally/race-mod cars. I am an average driver that has barely driven any of these cars besides the GT40. So by no means the last word on any of them. I left time on the track on all of them but mostly the Veyron. The car is a beast with amazing acceleration, but hard to control. With practice I think the time of the Veyron would drop the most.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii121/P_Bear1/IMG_0840.jpg

McLaren F1 1:53.758
Ford GT '05 1:53.834
Veyron 1:53.849
TommyKiera ZZII 1:54.732 (not in pic)
Viper ACR 1:56.118
TVR Speed 12 1.58.776

So my results were basically a 3-way tie for first place with the cars I tried.
 
Veyron 16.4 does 7:40 at Nordschleife according to this article I found online which appears to be a magazine scan ...

GTR does it in 7:29, So I guess the handling does suffer. Although the cornering capability of the GTR is ridiculously good, this took down a porsche 911 turbo (S?) time. The buggati defenitely finds alot of grip, and is probably one of the more stable and composed, controlllable cars out there, While this could lead to easier control and less chance of losing time through mistakes or loss of grip, This also leads to a bit of understeer and no good speed through the corners.
 
Last edited:
Not counting the Veyron SS the Veyron is the 7th fastest, now how many of the car that beat it are in GT5? None.

Zonda R. It's comming on the new series and will easily be the fastest around the track.
 
Back