CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Early fighting in the race, nice clean passing, and repassing, i actually lost time to hit the share button to save this:

Later, more fun tussles with @Moloko and @Bonio71 .......With no contact, great stuff:

Great to be racing again after months away, but i need to get the consistancy back, Race craft ok, pace up and down lol!

My race was lonely also, struggled with pace and consistency. We were three abreast coming up to the 1st right handed and I was in the middle of @HammyMansell and @Moloko was hairy but fun all the same. Need more seat time with this car and a decent tune, hint hint @Zakspeed_TV .

My race was lonely also, struggled with pace and consistency. We were three abreast coming up to the 1st right handed and I was in the middle of @HammyMansell and @Moloko was hairy but fun all the same. Need more seat time with this car and a decent tune, hint hint @Zakspeed_TV .

Do you have a tune for the Mazda on your Utube @Zakspeed_TV ? Let's get the grid super close next time out, from front to back....Brands Indy would be fun!! ;)

14970975888322012520330.jpg

Great car and great track! Feels very fast around such a narrow circuit. Those cobblestones can catch you out quite a bit, road just turns to ice all of a sudden!

Great time @BrainsBush I'll be trying to catch you throughout the rest of the day!

The new TT is:

The Mercedes Benz 190e DTM at Nordschliefe!!!

264547-Berserker.jpg

1200px-Circuit_Nürburgring-2013-Nordschleife.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 10:00h
Weather: Mid clear
Temp: 29C
Track: Optimum

Stock setup and factory settings as always, but you can adjust tyres and fuel. This TT will run until Thursday night, good luck and have fun! :D

like car and track for this one (that doesn't mean I'll be fast :) ), look forward to making time to do it.
Also I wonder why they open the back door before you get in....... get the missus in to tell you how to do it perhaps? :D

like car and track for this one (that doesn't mean I'll be fast :) ), look forward to making time to do it.
Also I wonder why they open the back door before you get in....... get the missus in to tell you how to do it perhaps? :D

Lol i was wondering the same re the rear door being open @nosoks .....Maybe for the shopping? Or to let out the smell of "you know what" for the imminent thought of going around the Green Hell!! #GetMeANappyPlease!

I'm well off you guys, I'm talking a minute. Are you all driving without any aids? I'm running without any aid whatsoever including driving line , factory settings on car real fuel and tyre settings, I reduced the fuel a little and put soft tyres on. No stability control etc

I'm well off you guys, I'm talking a minute. Are you all driving without any aids? I'm running without any aid whatsoever including driving line , factory settings on car real fuel and tyre settings, I reduced the fuel a little and put soft tyres on. No stability control etc
yep all aids off (I only use ABS if the car has ABS and then select 'factory' as default). fuel consumption on, tire wear on, blankets on, damage 100%, SC off, Traction control off.

In this challenge indeed only low fuel (12 L ) and other tires (and leave pressure as it is)

Yes @lancashire lad factory settings, so no TC for this car, but ABS you can use it if you want.....I always run with fuel and tyre wear off guys, that way you can run and run until you're happy with your time...But if want to put fuel in you can, sometimes it can balance the car up a bit more with some more ballast! ;)

The important thing about the TTs are that we use stock setup and factory settings, to keep it as level as possible for everyone. 👍

Back