The Tatuus FA01 at Zandvoort!!

preview-120.jpg

Circuit_Park_Zandvoort-1999_vs_1980.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 11am
Weather: Clear
Temp: 24C
Track: Optimum

Stock setup and factory settings as always, but you can adjust the fuel and tyres... Post a screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will run until Sunday night, good luck everyone! :)

View attachment 656305

1:36.827

Like you @HammyMansell I messed up the tight right left chicane. I went too deep and that cost me a bit. Good racing!

Geez mate how close was that, again!! Well done, and yes that chicane was a tenth more on the time, but that's the limit for sure lol. Another "pubic" TT! :P

Great stuff!! Here's @SpaceBreed 's time, he passed it to me yesterday and i forgot to post it here ;)

19248105_10207387279478594_5078263122366914815_n.jpg

1:39:883

Here's the results:

@HammyMansell 1:36:808

@Moloko 1:36.827

@gt_adam_us 1:37:246

@SpaceBreed 1:39:883

@nosoks 1:39.898

@gt6champnk69 1:41.899

So the Hamster is back on top!! :D Time to party!! She's happy for me....

gina-carano.gif

Well done guys, new TT up later!! It'll be to coincide with @Zakspeed_TV 's race on Thursday.

The new TT is:

The Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport at Silverstone GP!!

caymangt4clubsport_01.jpg

021115top-i.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 13:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 22C
Track: Optimum

Again this is for @Zakspeed_TV 's race on Thursday evening, so for that setup can be tuned for this TT, although factory settings still stand. Good luck, and feel free to try the TT, and also if you want to do the race on Thursday. :)

14985072753861117935910.jpg

2:12.321

It's a bad track for overheating tyres so i put both front tyres up to 19psi, seemed to sort that. Softened up the suspension a touch, stiffened front ARB, dropped ride height slightly and put toe to zero values all round.

I've noticed if you soften the springs along with dropping the ride height on this car even a little more than I've done, a message will appear at the top of the screen saying

" Warning invalid ride height"

Anyone know what that's about?

View attachment 656637

2:12.321

I've noticed if you soften the springs along with dropping the ride height on this car even a little more than I've done, a message will appear at the top of the screen saying

" Warning invalid ride height"

Anyone know what that's about?

No idea Moloko, maybe it just means that the car would be dragging its underside along the track, but no idea lol!

19424258_10213485856722076_8123016286698629928_n.jpg

Had a quick go over 4 or 5 laps, 2:13:396. Felt good, albeit a bit tail happy, time done with stock setup....... I could've got into the 2:12s, so i'll be looking for more come qualy! ;)

I'll go with stock for the race as won't have the chance to practice til qualifying due to work lol.........Should be fun all the same!

Last edited:
View attachment 656858

Had a quick go over 4 or 5 laps, 2:13:396. Felt good, albeit a bit tail happy, time done with stock setup....... I could've got into the 2:12s, so i'll be looking for more come qualy! ;)

I'll go with stock for the race as won't have the chance to practice til qualifying due to work lol.........Should be fun all the same!

To be honest mate I think stock is very good on this track, tyres just need to go up tho. Will try and get a hot lap in tomorrow 👍

To be honest mate I think stock is very good on this track, tyres just need to go up tho. Will try and get a hot lap in tomorrow 👍

Thanks Zak, but i'm sad to say that it looks like my PS4 has given up the ghost. Turned it on earlier and it died after a moment.....Blue screen! Tried a few things to get it going, but nothing....The TV is ok so not that either.....Gutted! :( The hot weather is not good for a PS4, 35 degrees plus here for the last week has taken its toll..... :nervous:

Thanks Zak, but i'm sad to say that it looks like my PS4 has given up the ghost. Turned it on earlier and it died after a moment.....Blue screen! Tried a few things to get it going, but nothing....The TV is ok so not that either.....Gutted! :( The hot weather is not good for a PS4, 35 degrees plus here for the last week has taken its toll..... :nervous:

**** gutted for you mate, maybe time to break the piggy bank and get a PS4 Pro

**** gutted for you mate, maybe time to break the piggy bank and get a PS4 Pro

Yes mate i'm thinking about it....Worth the investment. I'll try and get a new console ASAP. Sorry mate i'll have to miss the race tonight again, and everyone i'll still organize the TTs, if i can remember what cars are in the game!! :banghead:

Bugger! :nervous:

Don't forget to check voltage compatibility bud. I believe they work on 100-240 but best to check

Cheers @nosoks !! 👍 Spain is 220V, and where i'm going (Argentina) is 220....Is the "V" important lol? I know the plug sockets there are different, similar to US ones.

Back