CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Tyres work fine but as usual Porsche forgot to put in some Springs haha she's a bit hard on the bum

2MtnIrt.gif

New patch 1.15 out on PS4 CRAPpers, lots of tweeks and fixes....It seems the developer was busy over the summer.... (That was a joke....) :D

A pity this, and new DLC coming soon as i probably won't touch AC much after next week when PCars2 arrives...

Attachments

• AC_1.15_notes.png
    AC_1.15_notes.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 8
Update is 900 odd Mb, no dlc in store here yet either. They messed with G29 settings, I had to turn my virtual wheel setting from 400 to 300

Why oh why do they change control settings in patches all the time. It's so annoying.... :( You're welcome @SpaceBreed ! :) I might have to call the TT now as the physics have been tweeked too appearently. It finishes tonight but if you want we could start another? Let us know! :)

Forgot to transfer the pic from PS4 to phone... I had a few tries and never improved on a 46.984. It was a bumpy challenge and look forward to new TT.

Will only be back on Thu. Time for a fake vacation during a work week

Forgot to transfer the pic from PS4 to phone... I had a few tries and never improved on a 46.984. It was a bumpy challenge and look forward to new TT.

Will only be back on Thu. Time for a fake vacation during a work week

I'll take your time for the results tomorrow @krsht3 but try and upload the screenshot ASAP for your time to count in the long term mate, thanks! ;)

Nice time @Moloko !!

Had another pop earlier:

21731014_10214245357069110_1516677897771541479_n.jpg

45:836!

Here's my lap of the time:

Pretty smooth, lost a tenth maybe at Graham Hill for running wide, but kept the momentum up.

Results and new TT up tomorrow fellas! ;)

The new TT is:

The Toyota Supra "Time Attack" at Monza!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Monza2000.png

Conditions:

Time:16:00h
Weather: Mid clear
Temp: 24C
Track: Optimum

To be done in hot lap mode using stock setup and factory settings, but you can adjust tyre compound, fuel, brake pressure and turbo boost. Damage can be turned off as full boost will damage the engine. This TT will end on Monday night, good luck!

Last edited:
Had a quick blow too, it feels like something out of the 1960s, not 90s lol....No brakes!

21751313_10214251414940553_6172423960325338457_n.jpg

2:03.028

Under 2 minutes is possible, just a case of learning the braking points, and getting on the power smoothly as she's a loose lady!! :P

By the way, can you guys customize your buttons now? I can't seem to save my choice after configuring them. Not that it matters seeing i don't have enough buttons on my wheel to add all functions anyway lol.

Everyone, the new "Ready To Race" DLC is out from now on console.....Do you want me to null and void this new TT in the Toyota for one of the new cars? I could just make this a 1 day TT and finish tonight also. Let me know. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for including me but I didnt post a pic and that shouldn't allow me to be on the leaderboard...

I'll try transfer the pics quicker next time

Ok mate don't worry, i leave you in the results this time as you are a regular.

As for the TT, i'll finish it on Friday night, and as long as all of us have the new DLC, the next TT will have one of the new cars in it. :)

Back